EQLZ 247 designed by Aaron Cooper

I do not. Is it similar to the zoom x of the invisible runs?
I haven't tried on the invisible runs, but compared to the Next % i have (which have Zoom X) the EQLZ are much firmer. Cushioning still feels comfy but there isn't a super tangible springiness like most Zoom X or Boost setups.

Just got mine in today and they're gorgeous in person, very beautifully sculpted as I'd expect from anything AC designs. It's obviously my first time buying anything by this brand but I'm impressed, these are well-built.

Tried these on court today. I’m not that impressed. Not sure why the grip is only confined to such a small part of the outsole. I ended up slipping out a few times while trying to make a cut on the edge of my outsole and nearly rolled my ankle. I did get a few compliments on the looks, but sadly I don’t think I’ll be pulling these out too often.

Tried these on court today. I’m not that impressed. Not sure why the grip is only confined to such a small part of the outsole. I ended up slipping out a few times while trying to make a cut on the edge of my outsole and nearly rolled my ankle. I did get a few compliments on the looks, but sadly I don’t think I’ll be pulling these out too often.
looks like these are going to be a pass for me. Was waiting on the black pair but if the grip is trash, the rest of the shoe don't matter IMO. were you playing on a dirty court?

looks like these are going to be a pass for me. Was waiting on the black pair but if the grip is trash, the rest of the shoe don't matter IMO. were you playing on a dirty court?
Yes I should caveat that I was on a dirty court. But why they wasted so much outsole real estate is beyond me. Really odd. I think the grip pattern could be good but it only covers like 70% of the bottom of the shoe. I think if you play downhill and don’t go side to side often it works fine.

The grip is insanely tacky for me. I have had zERO issues at all. Clean or dirty, has been a absolutely perfect set up…
man..how dirty was the floor gimmedat was playing on lol

edit: did you go down half a size?

Last edited:
man..how dirty was the floor gimmedat was playing on lol

edit: did you go down half a size?
Lol! Pretty ****in dirty. But I have no problem with my Kobes, kyries and AE1s. These pics are from like a 30 minute session only. Notice how much dirt is on the parts outside of the traction.

Maybe it’s just my playstyle not being a fit with these which sucks. I really wanted to like these.

Attachments

• IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7160.jpeg
    IMG_7160.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7161.jpeg
    IMG_7161.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_7162.jpeg
    IMG_7162.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 143
I’m usually a 10.5/11. I opted for 10.5 for a snugger fit
Agree. I’m normally a 10.5 except for kyries and went 10.5 in these but the knit gives a lot of stretch - should have went half down but double socking seems to solve the issue.

Traction - on a normal pattern r court I haven’t had any issues, but, I can see if someone was super sideways and shifty the outer sole around the forefoot could maybe slide out. I’m more vertical now - straight line one or two dribbles - and I’m good.

Just realized since it ships from China there is no tax. I bought some sandals to get past the free shipping threshold. It just cleared customs so I should have them next week.

Been wondering what the hell these were and they look great. Might just get in on the re-stock since Adidas is stalling on the Ant-Man 1 low's.

Back
Top Bottom