EREEZY02'S SNEAKER PHOTOSHOPS-Update:1/15/13 - NEW STUFF ADDED ON LAST PAGE

You got mad time on your hands. Like some of the 8's and 4's. Some Look straight outta jordansair.com ha. Nice work tho

You got mad time on your hands. Like some of the 8's and 4's. Some Look straight outta jordansair.com ha. Nice work tho

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

yea. i do some jus about evry nite.thnx

Originally Posted by Niccoweezy

yea. i do some jus about evry nite.thnx

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

those are ill
but why in the world would you make another thread also i think its hard to tell whats new if theyre all bunched together imop

yea thnx.an i ddnt want to make another 1,bt ma thread wuz trippin an it ddnt brng tha thread bak to the top of the forum,it jus sorta kept it in tha 2nd page .so i had to do another 1.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

those are ill
but why in the world would you make another thread also i think its hard to tell whats new if theyre all bunched together imop

yea thnx.an i ddnt want to make another 1,bt ma thread wuz trippin an it ddnt brng tha thread bak to the top of the forum,it jus sorta kept it in tha 2nd page .so i had to do another 1.

yea it did that because you added pics to your original post, so its like you never added anything thats why i post in the reply section

yea it did that because you added pics to your original post, so its like you never added anything thats why i post in the reply section

Not bad..

But a little too bright on a few pairs.

My favorite out of the whole bunch:

Not bad..

But a little too bright on a few pairs.

My favorite out of the whole bunch:

The blue and green Vs are fire, there were some other really dope ones too in there. They're all cool though good work

The blue and green Vs are fire, there were some other really dope ones too in there. They're all cool though good work

Originally Posted by Kramer

thnx man for the positivity.i rlly appeciate it.

Originally Posted by Kramer

thnx man for the positivity.i rlly appeciate it.

Back
Top Bottom