Eric Koston X Nike SB

Not feeling the Nike Skateboarding/SB labeling shake up and box change AT ALL. When I say "labeling shake up" I don't mean the label on the box either.

6.0 should never be associated with SB, it was good as it was.

All well, whatta ya gonna do?

Not feeling the Nike Skateboarding/SB labeling shake up and box change AT ALL. When I say "labeling shake up" I don't mean the label on the box either.

6.0 should never be associated with SB, it was good as it was.

All well, whatta ya gonna do?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

24e5hcn.jpg

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
Gotta represent Broad Street
BTW, does anybody know how these fit. I'm normally an 11.5 but I have found an 11 in the concords from the nike outlet for $34.97 that are just too cheap to pass up. Would I be find squeezing in the 11?

24e5hcn.jpg

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
BTW, does anybody know how these fit. I'm normally an 11.5 but I have found an 11 in the concords from the nike outlet for $34.97 that are just too cheap to pass up. Would I be find squeezing in the 11?

Since this whole merger between SB Pro Models and 6.0 thing is going down I'm stocking up on pairs that have the SB insignia...My only hope from this whole thing is for Nike to put the K1 up on ID...Still the best most comfy shoe I've ever worn...

Since this whole merger between SB Pro Models and 6.0 thing is going down I'm stocking up on pairs that have the SB insignia...My only hope from this whole thing is for Nike to put the K1 up on ID...Still the best most comfy shoe I've ever worn...

Still holding out hope that this pair drops at some point as well...Doubled up on the Black / Grey / Chambray joints but that gum sole is hot...
kostonsb1172011.jpg

Still holding out hope that this pair drops at some point as well...Doubled up on the Black / Grey / Chambray joints but that gum sole is hot...
kostonsb1172011.jpg

Originally Posted by af1 1982

24e5hcn.jpg

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
Shouldn't be a problem unless your feet are super wide and long.  I usually wear 11.5 and have 11 in the concords . Thin socks or no socks and they feel fine.  My primary regret is not copping aquas when they were around.  Wear the concords a lot!

24e5hcn.jpg

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
Shouldn't be a problem unless your feet are super wide and long.  I usually wear 11.5 and have 11 in the concords . Thin socks or no socks and they feel fine.  My primary regret is not copping aquas when they were around.  Wear the concords a lot!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

StillIn729 wrote:

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif

Appreciate the feedback fam! Can't wait to rock these in this warm weather. This plus shorts is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

StillIn729 wrote:

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif

Appreciate the feedback fam! Can't wait to rock these in this warm weather. This plus shorts is
pimp.gif

24e5hcn.jpg

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
I will def buy them; how sick would an infrared Koston be? 
you can prob fit the 11 decently, you could always wear with the insole...I do that with my AM90's because a 9.5 fits too big and a 9 is snug so I'd rather got with the smaller size so they aren't falling off my feet

Back
Top Bottom