Eric Koston X Nike SB

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by StillIn729

24e5hcn.jpg

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
Gotta represent Broad Street
BTW, does anybody know how these fit. I'm normally an 11.5 but I have found an 11 in the concords from the nike outlet for $34.97 that are just too cheap to pass up. Would I be find squeezing in the 11?
I will def buy them; how sick would an infrared Koston be? 
you can prob fit the 11 decently, you could always wear with the insole...I do that with my AM90's because a 9.5 fits too big and a 9 is snug so I'd rather got with the smaller size so they aren't falling off my feet

when do the AM 90 Kostons drop?

hunting for a kobe x koston 1 of 24. just missed an NTer with one

when do the AM 90 Kostons drop?

hunting for a kobe x koston 1 of 24. just missed an NTer with one

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
BTW, does anybody know how these fit. I'm normally an 11.5 but I have found an 11 in the concords from the nike outlet for $34.97 that are just too cheap to pass up. Would I be find squeezing in the 11?
Shouldn't be a problem unless your feet are super wide and long.  I usually wear 11.5 and have 11 in the concords . Thin socks or no socks and they feel fine.  My primary regret is not copping aquas when they were around.  Wear the concords a lot!

So you're the one who picked up the 11 frome the outlet...still trying to track down the concords

loving the Koston 90's
Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif
Shouldn't be a problem unless your feet are super wide and long.  I usually wear 11.5 and have 11 in the concords . Thin socks or no socks and they feel fine.  My primary regret is not copping aquas when they were around.  Wear the concords a lot!

So you're the one who picked up the 11 frome the outlet...still trying to track down the concords

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif

They charged me then a few days later credited my account back and the shoes never came. I guess they cancelled my order so an employee could have them. They had the shoes in hand when they were rung up...I called twice to get them. The first time the guy said they were sold out and I could just tell by the tone in his voice that he was lying. Called back again and the lady had them no problem. Workers are so shady sometimes

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Flyers Colors?
laugh.gif

They charged me then a few days later credited my account back and the shoes never came. I guess they cancelled my order so an employee could have them. They had the shoes in hand when they were rung up...I called twice to get them. The first time the guy said they were sold out and I could just tell by the tone in his voice that he was lying. Called back again and the lady had them no problem. Workers are so shady sometimes

Those 90s!! Is the Kobe collabo likely to be a yearly thing? Would like to see some system kostons.

Those 90s!! Is the Kobe collabo likely to be a yearly thing? Would like to see some system kostons.

i havent been this excited about an sb since the p-rod 2.....definetly copping multiple colorways
pimp.gif

i havent been this excited about an sb since the p-rod 2.....definetly copping multiple colorways
pimp.gif

These are hands down my favorite SB i have ever owned, Koston is 1 of my favorite skaters ever. i love ever color way , i need ever color way . still kicking myself for missing out on the Supremes & Kobe GRs (if anyone has either 1 of them in  size 11 hit me UP!) . AND I ABSOLUTLY NEED those Undefeated IV lookin ones. Best Fitting/Looking SB i ever put on my feet. & i never got soooo many compliment on a sneak like i do the kostons, first day i wore the out soooo many strangers would be like "yo nice sneaks man", guys, girls, homeless people were all paising them... 

These are hands down my favorite SB i have ever owned, Koston is 1 of my favorite skaters ever. i love ever color way , i need ever color way . still kicking myself for missing out on the Supremes & Kobe GRs (if anyone has either 1 of them in  size 11 hit me UP!) . AND I ABSOLUTLY NEED those Undefeated IV lookin ones. Best Fitting/Looking SB i ever put on my feet. & i never got soooo many compliment on a sneak like i do the kostons, first day i wore the out soooo many strangers would be like "yo nice sneaks man", guys, girls, homeless people were all paising them... 

Back
Top Bottom