Eric Koston X Nike SB

koston 1s arent hard to find for retail or less. i usually do a google search. it usually turns up odd ball internet skate shops that sell legit skate products. here's a start...
https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...pw.r_qf.&fp=e6f984feac0bf7d7&biw=1366&***=622
Yeah, I was looking on ebay and was wondering what some of those skate shops were, legit or not etc, thanks for the start.

Yeah, I was looking on ebay and was wondering what some of those skate shops were, legit or not etc, thanks for the start.

i copped a few of my pairs thru a skateshop in ohio for 60 bucks a pair one time. just gotta wait for the good deals and search for coupon codes too.

Got two pairs of aqua from Skate park of Tampa for like 70 shipped each. They have a good selection of colors and sizes currently and sometimes run % off coupons/deals. GL. and Thanks to Stilln for the info on the HERITAGE. LOOKING forward to those, trainer 1 Chloros, and AJ4 Black cements most this fall/winter.

been a while since anyone has posted so i thought i would show my collection so far.. Atlas Skateboarding had a great sale the other week so stocked up on some more.. up to 9 pairs now...

also thought i should get into the Christmas spirit so i lace fliped my Sport Red with the Gorge Green laces for my own xmas kostons

but then what to do with the Sport Red laces?? I know, lace flip the Gorge Green Kostons and now we got Koston Gucci

nice lace swap right there bro. haven't worn my pair for a while now.
might just have to bust them out soon.

nice lace swap right there bro. haven't worn my pair for a while now.
might just have to bust them out soon.
thanks!!

I also hadn't worn mine in a while, especially with the crap weather, but now that summer is here and the days are getting hot, perfect time to wear my kostons

are you having some arch pain with these though? Had some pain in that area
last time I wore them.
nah no pain in the arches for me.. if anything the outer toe hurts a little, prob cause i got a fat foot but other than than that, all good

Yp goosh026, nice pics. I rfeally like the gorge greens. I have the vintage greens myself. I put the gorges on my Christmas list. LOL, it was the only thing on there & I emphasized it was on sale so hopefully my wife gets em...

The vintage greens are on my list, but i've cut back on the shoe buying cause i'm saving for my next holiday to the USA.

got another pair delivered which i had bought a couple months ago which were sitting at a friends house so here's an updated pic of my collection

Anybody customize these. Picked up the black/volts last week and found a super steal for the black/whites at $21.97. Very very similar colors but they are too damn cheap to pass up. Thinking about painting the swoosh a tiffany color to make Tiffany Koston's. Anybody use Angelus Paint or Sharpie to customize the swoosh?

Anybody customize these. Picked up the black/volts last week and found a super steal for the black/whites at $21.97. Very very similar colors but they are too damn cheap to pass up. Thinking about painting the swoosh a tiffany color to make Tiffany Koston's. Anybody use Angelus Paint or Sharpie to customize the swoosh?

I would just leave them be.

However if you really want to customize them, I would use Angelus Paint. Just buy the sealer too (to seal up the paint you applied).

One thing I failed to mention, I would recommend Angelus Acrylic Duller to mix with the paint (small amount). The paint without the duller is a little too glossy. Also get the matte finisher. The other finishers go on glossy & you might not like the look when it dries.

Below are links to Manhattan Wardrobe Supply, a company I've ordered from. Good luck...

Angelus Acrylic Paint
http://www.wardrobesupplies.com/cat...crylic-paint?gclid=CNS_i6-spLUCFQJx4Aod8gMA6Q

Angelus Prep & Finish
http://www.wardrobesupplies.com/categories/shoe-care/dye-and-paint/angelus-prep-and-finish

I just got the volts at my outlet last month. Nice shoe.

I'm looking forward to the Koston 2's 

My lady ordered these for me for Valentines day...first pair of Koston's, looking forward to trying these on.

x2 on all the K2's...Koston 1's are my beaters so the new joints will be my replacements...

I don't like the K2s at all. I thought they might grow on me the more that I see them, but it's just the opposite. I hate them the more I see them. I do like the SB Rabonas better. They're similar to the K1 last which is why I think I like them better then the K2.

So FINALLY we get a release date for the K2's...Monday April 1st...

Can't wait to finally try these out...Hopefully they stand up to the standard set by the K1 because that shoe is likely the best skate shoe I've ever worn...

So FINALLY we get a release date for the K2's...Monday April 1st...

Can't wait to finally try these out...Hopefully they stand up to the standard set by the K1 because that shoe is likely the best skate shoe I've ever worn...

I don't skate, but I love the K1 for casual summer wear. I really like the digitial pink, blue, and black/pink colorways. Hopefully some other great CWs on the horizon.

I love the Koston 1, I wasn't subscribed after the web switch

Any 2's yet? Pink drops this weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom