^^^^^^^^^^ Who's twitter is this?

Koston...I believe 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Koston...I believe 
roll.gif
Wish UPS be dropping packages like that off at my joint....
ohwell.gif

Ok, so he's getting his now.  Does that mean retailers should be getting 'em shortly as well?  Who around here carries SB Brandon?  Called Moda a few weeks back and they said they havent had it for a year or so.

Koston...I believe 
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Ok, so he's getting his now.  Does that mean retailers should be getting 'em shortly as well?  Who around here carries SB Brandon?  Called Moda a few weeks back and they said they havent had it for a year or so.

Koston...I believe 
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

There is no real indication of when retailers would get it based on when he gets it...

Haven't bought a pair of SB's since Koston lows...have to check around her myself.

Koston...I believe 
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

There is no real indication of when retailers would get it based on when he gets it...

Haven't bought a pair of SB's since Koston lows...have to check around her myself.

I'm very curious as to how the lunar insole will feel. Will consider a few pairs if the comfort is there.

I'm very curious as to how the lunar insole will feel. Will consider a few pairs if the comfort is there.

he wasn't mentioning anything particular about whether this is the Supreme one or the Kobe one though.
but since the guy is stating that it'd require some camping to copp this one up,
i guess it'd almost certainly mean i'd end up copping the GR one on retail or lower though.

he wasn't mentioning anything particular about whether this is the Supreme one or the Kobe one though.
but since the guy is stating that it'd require some camping to copp this one up,
i guess it'd almost certainly mean i'd end up copping the GR one on retail or lower though.

Back
Top Bottom