Eric Koston X Nike SB

Happy they decided to put these on NDC.

Now Nike, please, PLEASE put on the Koston's on Nike ID.

With lots of colors, including different color choices for the midsoles.

Maybe different texture and material choices too, but lots of colors of the suede for sure.

Maybe different texture and material choices too, but lots of colors of the suede for sure.

X2

X2

Yea I would go crazy if these hit Nike ID!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deejones27

nice but the prices im seein ... no
Maybe you're just looking at the more exclusive colorways like the limited/GR Kobe ones, but if you're not seeing prices you like for these in general, you're just not looking hard enough.

Originally Posted by deejones27

nice but the prices im seein ... no
Maybe you're just looking at the more exclusive colorways like the limited/GR Kobe ones, but if you're not seeing prices you like for these in general, you're just not looking hard enough.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

hows the fitment on these? compared to this year basketball shoes or recent jordans?
In dunks, air force 1s, jordans, I wear a rock solid 9. In sb bruins, air max 1s & nike running I wear a rock solid 9.5. Having said this, I wear 9.5 in these. I have several pair (& love them). The fit is pretty much like the sb bruins. The kostons like the bruins are narrow...

hows the fitment on these? compared to this year basketball shoes or recent jordans?
In dunks, air force 1s, jordans, I wear a rock solid 9. In sb bruins, air max 1s & nike running I wear a rock solid 9.5. Having said this, I wear 9.5 in these. I have several pair (& love them). The fit is pretty much like the sb bruins. The kostons like the bruins are narrow...

Originally Posted by psk2310

hearing mix things, tried to go find a store to try them on but couldnt find any in the mall. how about fitment compared to janoski, i hear they are wider than janoski. is that true?

Originally Posted by psk2310

hearing mix things, tried to go find a store to try them on but couldnt find any in the mall. how about fitment compared to janoski, i hear they are wider than janoski. is that true?

I've never tried on the Janoski so I don't know. Do you have a CCS Skate shop near you? I know they carry them. You can also try looking for any local skate shop with an SB account...They are narrow shoes though...

Back
Top Bottom