Eric Koston X Nike SB

Originally Posted by geoff2005

hearing mix things, tried to go find a store to try them on but couldnt find any in the mall. how about fitment compared to janoski, i hear they are wider than janoski. is that true?
I've never tried on the Janoski so I don't know. Do you have a CCS Skate shop near you? I know they carry them. You can also try looking for any local skate shop with an SB account...They are narrow shoes though...

These shoes are the best. They are SO comfortable. Yes, they are a bit narrow, but I would say true to size, and I have a wide foot. Great casual shoe, they look great and at they end of the day my feet are happy.

I regret not copping the Red/Tourmaline colorway that released first. Smfh

Since we are sharing, my two Kostons . . .

Got Mine!

These shoes are the best. They are SO comfortable. Yes, they are a bit narrow, but I would say true to size, and I have a wide foot. Great casual shoe, they look great and at they end of the day my feet are happy.

I regret not copping the Red/Tourmaline colorway that released first. Smfh

Since we are sharing, my two Kostons . . .

Got Mine!

they are snug. winter, i prefer half size up with a bit thicker socks. summer, regular size with thin ankle socks cuz they don't breathe so it doesn't get too hot.

they are snug. winter, i prefer half size up with a bit thicker socks. summer, regular size with thin ankle socks cuz they don't breathe so it doesn't get too hot.

so after trying them on, with kobe elite socks id prob need to go half size up, with regular ankle nike dri fit socks tts is good. jansoki for in the future if people read this, half size for regular socks, full size for kobe socks

so after trying them on, with kobe elite socks id prob need to go half size up, with regular ankle nike dri fit socks tts is good. jansoki for in the future if people read this, half size for regular socks, full size for kobe socks

Glad you got a chance to try them on. My wife is going to kill me because I bought a whole bunch of Nike no show elite socks for the summer. I have the black/grey, obsidian/swan, old royal/white, & the sport reds. I don't like the upper of the reds though. They prior versions have a suede like upper & the reds have neoprene synthetic upper. I was going to cop the grey ones when they come out but I might hold off if they have the same upper as the sport reds...

Glad you got a chance to try them on. My wife is going to kill me because I bought a whole bunch of Nike no show elite socks for the summer. I have the black/grey, obsidian/swan, old royal/white, & the sport reds. I don't like the upper of the reds though. They prior versions have a suede like upper & the reds have neoprene synthetic upper. I was going to cop the grey ones when they come out but I might hold off if they have the same upper as the sport reds...

2nd pair just showed up...didnt know the color on the sole on the blk/pimento was pink gravel lol

2nd pair just showed up...didnt know the color on the sole on the blk/pimento was pink gravel lol

fc026a362fc7c7a513d3a60e8f051f8f40c478d6_r.jpg

Picked these up a minute ago, but just getting around to taking a photo. Although I love the color way I don't like the upper of the reds. I like the suede like upper of the other colors.

^^^^^ Really like those Vintagegreens.  Was recently able to locate two aquamarine/telas in my size for 15 % retail.  Pretty solid deal.

Anyone know where to still get these for retail or less? Only have the red/white and grey/black colorways so Im looking to expand.

Anyone know where to still get these for retail or less? Only have the red/white and grey/black colorways so Im looking to expand.

koston 1s arent hard to find for retail or less. i usually do a google search. it usually turns up odd ball internet skate shops that sell legit skate products. here's a start...

https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...pw.r_qf.&fp=e6f984feac0bf7d7&biw=1366&***=622

Back
Top Bottom