Eric Kostons vs Nike Free Run

So I've heard good reviews on both shoes. People have said both are comfortable. However, to those that own both of these shoes, which one is more comfortable for you? I'm work part-time and I'm thinking of copping one of these 2 pairs for work. I work at a CVS so it's going to be standing around and running back and forth from the stock room the whole day. So, which of these would be the better option?

Also, how would I go sizing on these 2?

So I've heard good reviews on both shoes. People have said both are comfortable. However, to those that own both of these shoes, which one is more comfortable for you? I'm work part-time and I'm thinking of copping one of these 2 pairs for work. I work at a CVS so it's going to be standing around and running back and forth from the stock room the whole day. So, which of these would be the better option?

Also, how would I go sizing on these 2?

Only reason I didnt get the Free Runs was because material looked cheap

I did buy 2 pairs of Nike Free TR. Relatively similar in style but durability feels a lot better.

Used my TRs as a service writer, a lot of running on that job, use them at the gym and all round town. Still look brand
After all the abuse theyve been given.

As far as sizing, they fit perfect to your size..

Only reason I didnt get the Free Runs was because material looked cheap

I did buy 2 pairs of Nike Free TR. Relatively similar in style but durability feels a lot better.

Used my TRs as a service writer, a lot of running on that job, use them at the gym and all round town. Still look brand
After all the abuse theyve been given.

As far as sizing, they fit perfect to your size..

Back
Top Bottom