Erykah Badu charged over Dallas nude video shoot

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100402/ap_on_en_mu/us_badu_video
10idvev.jpg

msj1fo.jpg
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I thought they wasn't gonna press any charges because they said no one went to the police and told on her.

good video, everybody so quick to judge without looking at the cause first. plus shes got a phat mass

"She disrobed in a public place without regard to individuals and small children who were close by."

dat_ass.png

Originally Posted by DR813

I thought they wasn't gonna press any charges because they said no one went to the police and told on her.

Somebody complained about their 11 year old son being traumatized after seeing her naked 

there were apparently like a dozen calls to report this. and no one knew it was badu. and as soon as she drops down at the end, she said they just got up and started running and putting clothes on until they were away from everyone.

by the time the cops rode thru, she was already gone. they shot the vid on st patricks day, while 80% of dallas police were monitoring the parade.

effin brilliant.

i wonder what happened with Matt & Kim (who's time square strip inspired badu's video).

Wow, she was nude?
eek.gif

I thought she was just walking around in her underwear. But this vid sounds very downloadable.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

there were apparently like a dozen calls to report this. and no one knew it was badu. and as soon as she drops down at the end, she said they just got up and started running and putting clothes on until they were away from everyone.

by the time the cops rode thru, she was already gone. they shot the vid on st patricks day, while 80% of dallas police were monitoring the parade.

effin brilliant.

i wonder what happened with Matt & Kim (who's time square strip inspired badu's video).
dam now that you think about it they did some hardcore planning italian job style
laugh.gif

Understandable but eh... we all came into this world naked, why is it a crime? Not that I want to see naked people roaming the streets
laugh.gif
I just think it's silly it's a criminal offense.

Back
Top Bottom