Erykah Badu - Window Seat (video) vol. DAT MASS

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

As soon as I saw the "inspired by matt & kim" at the beginning, I knew exactly where the video was going.

?

School me.

DF!!!
The matt & kim video was already posted by illionaire. That's where the inspiration came from.

I'm glad they shouted out out Matt & Kim though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

DOOOOPE video! Am I the only one who thought the song/video overshaddowed dat mass? I mean.. I dunno... I think I fell in love with her right there...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

DOOOOPE video! Am I the only one who thought the song/video overshaddowed dat mass? I mean.. I dunno... I think I fell in love with her right there...

I'm with you

i always had a good idea of what her frame would be like without all them clothes....

but not that good!!!
eek.gif
.....................[Uncle Jesse] Have Mercy! [/Uncle Jesse]

great song + vid.......wow

pimp.gif
 That's how they make em down here mayne!

On the cool I thought I was the only NT'er that had love for Erykah though.  Then I saw Ant post the other day and was glad to see I aint the only one.  That's my kinda woman right there though...sexy, country, and can sing.  Something about her tells me she can cook too.  And she just seem like a ride or die chick to me.
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

I hadn't seen the Matt and Kim video before...it look like Erykah Badu caught the people on the street more off guard, since you don't see people with camera phones or anything.

Twitter is going crazy with "group think" talk

Back
Top Bottom