Was it good

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ben Stiller directed this?

Looks interesting -- happy to see Dano in different roles

Went to college in Plattsburgh....different world up there. Was not surprised in thr least when this **** went down

Ben Stiller directed this?

Looks interesting -- happy to see Dano in different roles
Damn. I saw him in a promo for this and just figured he was exec. producer.

He directed every ep.

Looked it up more and I had no clue Stiller was a director like that.

Last edited:
Things are escalating.

This is like Shawshank if Andy let Red in on his escape plan. Then Andy was banging the shop teach and then Red started to bang the shop teach as they explored the prison on their way to escape.

Acting is crazy good in this.

Del Toro , Arquette and Dano are brilliant ... can't believe the woman's husband is the CIA guy from Narcos season 1 and 2... I've heard from ex-cons(online) who watch this show say its the most realistic portrayal of prison they've seen...

totally forgot about this show until it was mentioned in a golden globes article.
watched the first two eps and am hooked. great acting from the stars

I remember when it happened and I knew she was banging one of the inmates, didn't know she was doing both. Patricia Arquette and the dude who plays her husband are really good here. Dude really sounds like the husband

Good to see Showtime dropping heat (Bodega Boys dropping in February)

This escape :lol:

They made it mad tense. So much tension. A couple moving parts and then Joyce not showing up. These dudes just calmly walking in tye neighborhood.

Real life Lyle :rofl:

I'm finally caught up. I don't know how much more I can take of Tilly getting smashed by Matt in the back room :sick:

Listening to Lyle and Tilly converse is like watching an unfunny scene from Fargo.

As someone who's worked in a prison, the finer details are pretty on point. They definitely did a good amount of recon.

I purposely didn't read up on this cuz this show is so good. All I recall is Tilly going to prison and somebody else dying

So this ep starts but I know how it's going to go down; this cop is gonna die but I'm like I don't remember any cops dying during this. Sheeeeeeiiiitt then I see it's what got Sweat convicted. Son is a monster.

The **** wrong with him? Why he did that? Like all of that?

Matt is just crazy. Prison Matt is just more cold and caculating.

I purposely didn't read up on this cuz this show is so good. All I recall is Tilly going to prison and somebody else dying

So this ep starts but I know how it's going to go down; this cop is gonna die but I'm like I don't remember any cops dying during this. Sheeeeeeiiiitt then I see it's what got Sweat convicted. Son is a monster.

The **** wrong with him? Why he did that? Like all of that?

Matt is just crazy. Prison Matt is just more cold and caculating.

i remember this event when it happened but didn't read up on how it ended and still haven't while watching the show.
just going to let the show play out and see what happened to everyone

Back
Top Bottom