Esmee Denters ft. Justin Timberlake- "Play with Love"

apparently this chick' first single from her album, I have no idea who she is but the beat is pretty sick and she is signed with JT's label

JT needs to drop that 3rd cd already

i never heard of Esmee Denters but she dont sound to bad, sound like ciara with a better voice. song knocks to

arjanwrites_esmee.jpg

she is UGLY as hell she ain't never going to make it! Ppl only listen to her cuz Justin is on the tracks. Wait til she drops her solo cd ALL HER NON justintracks aren't going to make singles!

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

arjanwrites_esmee.jpg

she is UGLY as hell she ain't never going to make it! Ppl only listen to her cuz Justin is on the tracks. Wait til she drops her solo cd ALL HER NON justin tracks aren't going to make singles!
I wonder why you say this

what, look at the top female pop artists in the game. They goregous. Esmee looks lik grandma who touched base with the fountain of youth.She looks old.

What u think gays can't tell if a girl is good looking or not? ask the dude who tried to ask me if I was still gay when he showed me a pic of KIm K. I wentback and showed him Megan Fox and ask him if he was sure he's not gay. Stop tryin to use my sexuality like its my crediability. I don't know you andyou don't know me. I bet if u met me u'd think i'm chill.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

apparently this chick' first single from her album, I have no idea who she is but the beat is pretty sick and she is signed with JT's label

JT needs to drop that 3rd cd already

[Clinton Sparks] Get Familiar. [/Clinton Sparks]

She's dope, and I don't see how she won't blow up with the likes of JT, Danja, Timbo, Polow, etc backing her up.

Song is dope as *$$%, by the way...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man slept on this joint. Danja still bringing heat.

Feelin' Outta Here more though.

Beat & JT are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...........Her voice is enh, nothing special about her IMO, and nothing reallyseparates her from any of the other female singers out there.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom