ESPN 30 for 30: I Hate Christian Laettner

I Still Hate Christian Laettner and Duke

• Yes the Hate will never die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
New ESPN 30 for 30 coming up, cant wait...

The rivalry with my 2 favourite college ball teams UNLV and Michigan was the pinnacle of College Basketball, check below and ask yourself "Do you still hate Christian Laettner and Duke"?

Is Duke the most hated college basketball team in the NCAA? 30 for 30 I Hate Christian Laettner premieres March 15th at 9pm ET after Bracketology on ESPN.

*** UPDATED HERE IS THE DOCO IN FULL***

Last edited:
:x

my dude Cherokee looks like a dope fiend.

:pimp: im geeked up for this one.

Christian Laettner was one of the best college players in the past 25 years easy. On the 92 Dream :pimp: even if it was as a spectator :lol: This was a big deal and deserves a 30 for 30 imo. Folks did hate Laettner and those Duke teams. Beat up on the Fab Five

Last edited:
I was at that game Kentucky/Duke game in 1992 at the Spectrum

my mom's fiancé's construction company was doing work for the Spectrum so I attended a bunch of games that tourney, I was young but still one of the coolest if not the coolest sporting event I can say I attended

my one regret is not saving any of the tickets, I have a program somewhere though

Last edited:
it was :smokin

brought back alotta memories on how much i hated this dude :lol:

definitely check it out .......

You must not know...

Anyways...

Devendorf up next.

jk...kinda :lol:

Devendorf was the worst, anyone else remember the story of him and a friend getting head from some chick in the backseat of a car and then opening the door and kicking her out?

Also, I never knew Laettner stomped on that guys chest in the Kentucky game, I was only 4 at the time. How did that not start a fight? :lol:

Those LSU chants were ruthless.
Given what happened at OU last week if those chants happened today there wouldnn't be an LSU tomorrow.

Devendorf was the worst, anyone else remember the story of him and a friend getting head from some chick in the backseat of a car and then opening the door and kicking her out?

Also, I never knew Laettner stomped on that guys chest in the Kentucky game, I was only 4 at the time. How did that not start a fight? :lol:
Was that Demetrius Williams?

:lol: I remember that Devendorf story,

hell, back then it took a lot to get players thrown out of games. That disrespect tho :x

I was born in 1991, so I don't remember watching him play. All the dudes at my barbershop hate him though.

And to answer the poll, as a lifelong Arizona fan/student I hate everything about Duke basketball. I also hate UCLA

I was born in 1991, so I don't remember watching him play. All the dudes at my barbershop hate him though.

And to answer the poll, as a lifelong Arizona fan/student I hate everything about Duke basketball. I also hate UCLA

We don't hate you.

Watching it now. Pretty good watch. They have a weird mix of people they interviewed for this.

Last edited:
takes me back to when i was a kid

still remember that gm vs kentucky

the best college player in my lifetime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom