ESPN 30 For 30 Reggie Miller vs The New York Knicks

d5

ESPN Sunday March 14 9PM

Looks interesting and being a Knicks fan I HATED THAT MAN!!!!

This will be good
pimp.gif

John Starks had a semi-depressing personal vendetta against Reggie
laugh.gif

Reggie though
smokin.gif
 probably the best playoff clutch player ever.

This is dumb as hell.

ALWAYS blown out of proportion, yes I'm mad. ##@* ESPN for making a movie out of this, people will always have flawed judgment on this rivalry. "He's the reason The City never slept"
indifferent.gif

[KLJ] Stop it. [/KLJ]

ALWAYS blown out of proportion

Indeed.

2 great moments Reggie had. 4th quarter in 94, 8 seconds in 95.

(you wont hear mention that Reggie didn't even put up 20 a game in the 'choke' series, or he followed up that 4th quarter in 94 with 15-37 shooting over games 6 and 7, which the Pacers lost both and the series after being up 3-2)

Or does Anyone know Reggie went 3-18 in MSG in the deciding game of the 99 ECF? Probably not.

In the 90's..

Knicks - 3
Pacers - 2

Michael Jordan is THEE Knick Killer. Not Reggie Miller.

Actually we went 3-2 in the 90s but I agree, Mike > Reggie in terms of owning the Knicks. They want to make a show? Do that instead, idiots.

This is going to be epic.. and also I have to once again say that all nba fans need to read this book.. it follows the season that reggie scored 8 in 8.6 vs the knicks..

51rVOVRv1WL.jpg

I hate Reggie Miller and the Knicks but I cant wait to watch this tonight. I hear this is a GREAT documentary.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Actually we went 3-2 in the 90s but I agree, Mike > Reggie in terms of owning the Knicks. They want to make a show? Do that instead, idiots.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

This is dumb as hell.

ALWAYS blown out of proportion, yes I'm mad. %#%! ESPN for making a movie out of this, people will always have flawed judgment on this rivalry. "He's the reason The City never slept"
indifferent.gif

[KLJ] Stop it. [/KLJ]

Thank you true. I said this when i first seen that bum *** trailer
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Michael Jordan is THEE Knick Killer. Not Reggie Miller.
False

Spoiler [+]
wink.gif
alg_lupica_isiah.jpg
  j/k

roll.gif

but seriously i do agree with True 3 Blue. id like a whole DVD on MJ vs the Knicks honestly ans MJ vs the Pistons...but i cant wait to see this tonight! ive been waiting allll week!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom