ESPN Last Shot Poll vol ohio

Joined Sep 10, 2006
Ok, seriously, everyone knows the answer already.

This isn't thready worthy.

You make laker fans look stupid. No need to go ape %!%% over a poll that no one cares about.

Joined Nov 28, 2008
Originally Posted by 531

You make laker fans look stupid. No need to go ape %!%% over a poll that no one cares about.
so there can be a lebron thread saying ooh lebron is clutch but i can't post stuff on espn? are a cavs fan and being salty right now?

Joined Feb 22, 2007
No the Lebron threads for the most part are +%!%++% stupid and annoying too

you don't have to be a cavs fan to see how dumb this thread is

Joined Sep 10, 2006
Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by 531

so there can be a lebron thread saying ooh lebron is clutch but i can't post stuff on espn? are a cavs fan and being salty right now?
No, I am a Laker fan. I just hate threads like these. I mean, honestly, everyone knows that Kobe is more clutch than Lebron, no need to post athread about something so obvious.

Just because of this thread, you just might be considered my #2 most annoying fellow laker fan. #1 belongs to Mamba MVP.

Joined May 8, 2006
Originally Posted by 531

Joined May 6, 2007
I thought this was pretty funny when Isaw it last nite b/c the whole globe voted for Kobe...... Cali voted lik 70% for kobe and even in Ohio kobe got a decentamount of the votes...... SMH @ S. Dekota or one of those states had it 50/50

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now