ESPN Last Shot Poll vol ohio

http://sports.espn.go.com... its a poll between who would u rather take the last shot lebron or kobe and its kobe everywhere besides u guessed itOHIO! sorry if late but i find this funny
roll.gif

edit: http://sports.espn.go.com...dex=nba&pollId=72091 dunno why itisnt working

Ok, seriously, everyone knows the answer already.

This isn't thready worthy.

You make laker fans look stupid. No need to go ape %!%% over a poll that no one cares about.

Originally Posted by 531

You make laker fans look stupid. No need to go ape %!%% over a poll that no one cares about.
so there can be a lebron thread saying ooh lebron is clutch but i can't post stuff on espn? are a cavs fan and being salty right now?

No the Lebron threads for the most part are +%!%++% stupid and annoying too

you don't have to be a cavs fan to see how dumb this thread is

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by 531

so there can be a lebron thread saying ooh lebron is clutch but i can't post stuff on espn? are a cavs fan and being salty right now?
No, I am a Laker fan. I just hate threads like these. I mean, honestly, everyone knows that Kobe is more clutch than Lebron, no need to post athread about something so obvious.

Just because of this thread, you just might be considered my #2 most annoying fellow laker fan. #1 belongs to Mamba MVP.

Originally Posted by 531

I thought this was pretty funny when Isaw it last nite b/c the whole globe voted for Kobe...... Cali voted lik 70% for kobe and even in Ohio kobe got a decentamount of the votes...... SMH @ S. Dekota or one of those states had it 50/50
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom