eSports thread?

Anyone follow actual clans and stuff? One of the youtubers I follow recently got recruited into FaZe, swagg is pretty fire on Warzone but started watching him for tips on how to get better at CoD. Apex is cool to watch also. Been watching 100T also since I'm a fan of nadeshot.

Took my nephew to the League arena once to watch splits. That was a cool experience. Also cool seeing the NBA players all on 2K now going at it.

Anyone follow clans or specific games? Feel like this is gonna be waaaaaay bigger than it already is considering quarantine.

Fan of 100 Thieves, CourageJD especially.

Usually just stick with him, Nadeshot and Valkyrae

Valorant going to be big coming up. Look great and might shake off that toxic leftover from the CS past.

Def going to watch tourneys for Warzone and Valorant coming up.

I primarily follow fighters. Street Fighter, Tekken, and Granblue VS are my current watches. Still holding hope that Evo will happen this year.

I don't even play FPS's, but Valorant has some cool looking characters. I'm really looking forward to Project L from Riot Games. I hope they take some characters from this title too and not the LoL Champions.

I'm heavy into watching certain E Sports. For the most part I watch NBA 2K My League, certain fighting tournaments & Madden competitions.
The only team I've ever followed was Optic Gaming back when NadeShot was a member of their squad. Other than that, I'm mostly looking at individual gamers like a SonicFox.

I was a big EchoFox fan back when they existed.
Currently, I’m a fan of Equinox, mainly because I have a very lowkey crush on Cuddlecore. She’s fun to watch and cheer on in Tekken.

iDom is that dude for winning Capcom Cup with no sponsorship.

Back
Top Bottom