Esquire - Cover Article about white teen "An American Boy"

This the magazine with the free cologne pages.

Article stated “Lots of drama over politics,” he says. “It ruined friendships and changed social groups.”

Faith is a mf...Political science isn’t until college...
HS kids back in the day didn’t give a **** about politics whether whatever race u were.

stranger days are def coming

c5179201a5b09e7fe0e09489f737a51d

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...stirs-controversy_us_5c62ca3de4b0ab4bc4e2ad37

What it's like growing up white, middle class, and male in the era where those who don't fit in those labels also expect to be afforded the respect that middle class whites expect.

FTFY

Notice they claim his allegiance to trump and not even the Republican Party. Think about that

“I outed that im a racist. How’s come nobody wants to eat lunch with me??”

Boy sit your *** down

Last edited:
HS kids back in the day didn’t give a **** about politics whether whatever race u were.

u hundred percent right.

da over archin gist everyone here is missing da magazine is tryin to sprinkle in is not too long ago, this ho hum wonder bread, zack morris lookin cat not too long ago was looked at as innocuous, default, bland...now his demographic is satan :lol:

my question is did any of ya resent watching da 80's-90's sitcoms with basically this template of human being?

seems white people just being white gets under ya skin. :lol:

Right on schedule. smh

u hundred percent right.

da over archin gist everyone here is missing da magazine is tryin to sprinkle in is not too long ago, this ho hum wonder bread, zack morris lookin cat not too long ago was looked at as innocuous, DEFAULT, bland...now his demographic is satan :lol:

Curious word usage there. That aside, the difference is back then there wasn't a Steve Bannon and his ilk around to radicalize this demographic. I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say I don't resent white people, not now or back in the 80's n 90s. What I do resent is white people and anyone else who choose to willfully ignore history and the concept and generational effects of privilege and systemic oppression.

Curious word usage there

i mean, America is majority white..they're da default character in da select screen if America was a video game. that never bothered me da way i learned over time how much it bothers others...chalk that up to da fact that im da product of a 1st gen immigrant, so my fam knew what they signed up for.

What I do resent is white people and anyone else who choose to willfully ignore history and the concept and generational effects of privelage and systemic oppression

ya confuse ignore with da concept of "if a tree falls and i ain't around, did it fall"

da privilege ya bestow on white people is a self full filling prophecy tbh, because ya give them ya status, when in reality if you're well off and among your own enclave, you possess da same abilities, its like what Killer Mike said about his neighborhood being middle class-upper middle class black, and not having to worry about seeing a rich guy being black in a nice car.

ya confuse ignore with da concept of "if a tree falls and i ain't around, did it fall"

da privilege ya bestow on white people is a self full filling prophecy tbh, because ya give them ya status, when in reality if you're well off and among your own enclave, you possess da same abilities, its like what Killer Mike said about his neighborhood being middle class-upper middle class black, and not having to worry about seeing a rich guy being black in a nice car.

Dude what? Your answer is to double down on the willful ignorance? I dunno why I bothered to quote you.

Oh yeah, in terms of being "well off and among your own enclave", how did that work out for the black community of Tulsa in 1921?

“I can get whatever I want......... you mad?”

Lol.

like I said in another thread, right there in picture attempting to depict problems....

1. Kid got multiple pairs of shoes
2. His own room
3. Clean clothes
4. His own bed
5. Beat machine on the table :lol:
6. NFL everywhere
7. Pissed off look on his face
8. Xbox
9. Nice house

Where exactly is the negative here?

Why is #metoo even mentioned? White men have that much female hate?

10. Got a gaming PC too

Probably a streamer

"Ryan Morgan is seventeen and happy to be a guy. To be a girl would mean he’d have to deal with a lot more drama. He’d likely have to deal with mean girls. And he could end up a mom, which he doesn’t ever want, because being a mom is hard. Probably the hardest job in the world. Also, he might not think football was as interesting. He isn’t sure what would be interesting, but if it isn’t football, then he isn’t interested. Other than that, he doesn’t think there are too many reasons it would be better to be a guy than a girl—unless you’re from the Middle East or maybe the inner city"

“Ryan spent $300 on the latest Yeezys, and was heartbroken he couldn’t wear them to the Travis Scott concert due to fear of social alienation. “It’s just, you know, why is everyone hating on Kanye, you know?”, he said as he somberly vaped. “The dude just wants to make America great and now everyone wants to lynch him.” “Cancel culture has gone too far”, Ryan says as he sadly asks Alexa to play “Sicko Mode"

xnews_pulitzer_prize_6jkdi.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
“Ryan spent $300 on the latest Yeezys, and was heartbroken he couldn’t wear them to the Travis Scott concert due to fear of social alienation. “It’s just, you know, why is everyone hating on Kanye, you know?”, he said as he somberly vaped. “The dude just wants to make America great and now everyone wants to lynch him.” “Cancel culture has gone too far”, Ryan says as he sadly asks Alexa to play “Sicko Mode"

I thought this was a parody. :lol:

I saw a bunch of these SICKO MODE white guys at the Trav concert.

"Ryan Morgan is seventeen and happy to be a guy. To be a girl would mean he’d have to deal with a lot more drama. He’d likely have to deal with mean girls. And he could end up a mom, which he doesn’t ever want, because being a mom is hard. Probably the hardest job in the world. Also, he might not think football was as interesting. He isn’t sure what would be interesting, but if it isn’t football, then he isn’t interested. Other than that, he doesn’t think there are too many reasons it would be better to be a guy than a girl—unless you’re from the Middle East or maybe the inner city"

xnews_pulitzer_prize_6jkdi.jpg

Is the second quote real? I couldn't find it in the article? :lol: :lol:

Please tell me it is real :lol:

"Its not just what goes on at home , Ryan has said he has been wrongly scrutinized at school as well,
"I was eating lunch with my girlfriend, and we had an argument because I wouldn't give her a bite of my wrap, then people started saying I was raised by a single mother"

i mean, America is majority white..they're da default character in da select screen if America was a video game..
nope. nobody ever chose guile in sf2. Not everybody thinks like you. Yeah you can roll with the majority but that’s boring.

And this is incorrect:

stranger days are def coming

http://neatoday.org/2017/03/16/civics-education-public-schools/

Forgotten Purpose: Civics Education in Public Schools

One of the primary reasons our nation’s founders envisioned a vast public education system was to prepare youth to be active participants in our system of self-government. The responsibilities of each citizen were assumed to go far beyond casting a vote; protecting the common good would require developing students’ critical thinking and debate skills, along with strong civic virtues.
Unfortunately, such a rigorous civics education is not available to all students.
Until the 1960s, it was common for American high school students to have three separate courses in civics and government. But civics offerings were slashed as the curriculum narrowed over the ensuing decades, and lost further ground to “core subjects” under the NCLB-era standardized testing regime.

And yup, there's a racial component to this too:

Only 25 percent of U.S. students reach the “proficient” standard on the NAEP Civics Assessment. White, wealthy students are four to six times as likely as Black and Hispanic students from low-income households to exceed that level. Here’s why: Students in wealthier public school districts are far more likely to receive high-quality civics education than students in low-income and majority-minority schools.

So the 1960s saw the civil rights movement and the Immigration Act but at the same time courses teaching understanding of government begin to be phased out from poorer/minority communities. This is not a coincidence. We're already in the strange days for reasons most can see but still too many choose not to.

With a 60% white population in America,
Poor Ryan has to deal with the general stereotypes of white American men.

It's like other minorities experiencing their own type of racial, political, religious, etc issues.

Dude what? Your answer is to double down on the willful ignorance?

your confusing ignorance with oblivious aloofness. newflash kiddies, white people in their own bubble not worrying about anything but their own world, and its not malicious for da most part... understand that if a tree falls and you're not around, did that tree fall?

Back
Top Bottom