ESR91's Collection Post: Jordan, Air Max, Penny, Barkley

I have been collecting for about a year. I guess you could say my collection started with the purchase of the Mars IVs, in July of last year.

I hope to add more vintage heat to my collection in the coming year, since JB will only be releasing retros in the form of packages.

If it matters, I'm 16, and I buy all my own shoes. I make my money through Summer jobs, occasional jobs throughout the year, and cleaning my house. I also make money by finding steals on eBay, then selling them for between $40 and $120 profit. If anyone is interested, for sale currently I have: AJ 2 Retro "Melo", AJ 7 Retro "Olympic", AJ 9 Retro "Cool Grey", and AJ 10 Original "Sacramento", all between sizes 11 and 12.

Finally, here are the pics. All my shoes are between sizes 9 and 9.5, and all come with their original box and retro card, which I'm kinda picky about. I wear all of them, but just haven't gotten around to wearing some. Enjoy.

Beaters not pictured: Air Max 95 "Independence Day", Air Force 1 "Cloverdale Park".

nice clean start. very nice
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

nice stuff 95 stashs are fly
looking for: wheat bison dunk, stash af1 hi, red supreme blazers, courir, sea crystal, size 10 pm me

nice stuff man, i need a pair of godzillas
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

nice collection
The Movement
Greatness is always over looked jordan was 3rd, pac had to move west to be heard​

DOPE Pennys and V's

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Thanks for all the comments. :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom