ETD POP 2010.

pimp.gif
count me in

how much are tix? so far, I only care about Armin and Gareth Emery. Eh, maybe next year. Unless NT get-together?

um tix are $85 at the door. theyre going for higher online since paying at the door isnt guaranteed entry

um tix are $85 at the door. theyre going for higher online since paying at the door isnt guaranteed entry

I heard 6 people died. My girl was in the hospital for her dad that has cancer and I heard most doctors were helping the ODers from the rave that were coming in.

I don't want to sound like a punk but people know damn well what happens when you take tons of drugs. Don't know why people or kids feel the need to get that messed up. Just sounds stupid....death from a rave. Just too young to go out on such a dumb note.

it was on the news, they said there was about 16k worth of drugs, pills. And bunch of teen poppers.

RIP to the ones that passed.

My friend is one of the ODers. Hope she's all right... 
frown.gif

^ word? Sucks man. I stay away from yhe rave scene. It's not authentic anymore. Stupid boppers
just want to imitate some idea they have of what raves are supposed to be but really just act
stupid. 90s rave scene>

Second person died sunday.  He was a friend of a friend.

If you all can do me a favor and click into the following video and "Like" it, we can help his family earn $5000 to help pay for his hospital bill and funeral costs. FYI, the average cost of a night in the ICU is $15,000. He fought for his life for 8 nights.

Back
Top Bottom