~~EU FL INFO UPDATE PAGE 8~~

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i need those 8's and cdp 10/13

You've left it MUCH too late to get either of those from the vast majority of European sites.

Originally Posted by F Sharp005

Sure the thread was dug up, but so what? 

EU NTer's still need some accurate release dates/info for J's.  And for those who provided info for us 1-2 years ago, maybe they can chime in again.

Sticking with the topic: any info on the Cement III's due to drop in spring '11?  Will they be available in the EU?

Peace
F Sharp005

Long time away. I doubt Nike Europe have anything confirmed either way yet.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

where's Mide gone? He was the man!

French blue 13s confirmed - retail £104.99! ouch!!!

Haha nice to see people still remember me after 2 years of absence.Well to tell you the truth, I'm still working at FL EU but my interest in Jordans has decreased a lot the last 2 years. Mainly because the crap they release......Last J's i bought: Black/v-red 6's and before that I think it was the Black/silver 5's...so you can imagine my Jordan hunt was already on an all time low for some time.When I look at the future there might be a chance I'm gonna cop me a new pair, since the bordeaux 7's FINALLY are going to be retroed!! but I guess they (JB) find a way to FU that release...we'll see.If there's any interest in a new FL EU 'release list' let me know and I'll see if I have the time to dive in to the system again and post some info.

MiDe74
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MiDe74

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

where's Mide gone? He was the man!

French blue 13s confirmed - retail £104.99! ouch!!!

Haha nice to see people still remember me after 2 years of absence.Well to tell you the truth, I'm still working at FL EU but my interest in Jordans has decreased a lot the last 2 years. Mainly because the crap they release......Last J's i bought: Black/v-red 6's and before that I think it was the Black/silver 5's...so you can imagine my Jordan hunt was already on an all time low for some time.When I look at the future there might be a chance I'm gonna cop me a new pair, since the bordeaux 7's FINALLY are going to be retroed!! but I guess they (JB) find a way to FU that release...we'll see.If there's any interest in a new FL EU 'release list' let me know and I'll see if I have the time to dive in to the system again and post some info.
Please do.

Back
Top Bottom