~~EU FL INFO UPDATE PAGE 8~~

white/cement spizikes? sweet! thanks a lot for hte info!
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

I'm siked :smokin
smokin.gif

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

Once again man Thanks A Lot!!!
Can't wait for these packs to come out!!!!
I won't cop the X/XIII though... They were retroed over the last 2 or 3 years, and I don't need em...
Keep us posted with upcoming packs
Good to see you back in the game man!
Lookin for some French Jordan Heads!!! Mail me!!

I'm not too crazy about copping the X/XIII package.

Thanks MiDe for the info anyways!

Peace
F Sharp005

MiDe what was the number of OLNL package in EU FL in comparison to X/XIII package?

If XIII are the white black red I NEED to have them, but I completely do not care about X...

Thnx for the info.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

fire red 3's: 1596
black 22's: 504
OLNL package: 756
-----------------
Live fast, die slow!!

So that means the Countdown packages will be pretty much available. Hopefully will score them on sale, yay!!

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

not really excited here....
if these will have the same quality as last years retros, these wil be easy to pass..
anyway, they def will hit the sales racks, at least in belgium
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I know what you're talkin about man. But, I had to miss a lot of shoes over the years because of a lack of money, so know, I will be able to get some of them...
Thanks for the news!
If you can have us some release dates it will be even better!!!
peace to all of ya

Lookin for some French Jordan Heads!!! Mail me!!

Quote:
so wats 300 euros converted to american?

300 is 407,73 US $

Quote:
41 02639 9 04 139.99 VIII WHT/VARSR 316836-161

They are the wmns...

09/22/2007 Womens Air Jordan 8 Retro
316836-161 White/Varsity Red-Bright Concord-Aqua Tone

TEAM-AF-ONE

Can you please give me the official release date for the BLK/CEMENT Spiz'ike's. There the only spizikes im intrested in so thank. in advanced
"Mississippi D-Banna And lil Weezyanna. Eurybody got tools so you will need a hamma.
Im a pill poppin animal, syrup sipping *****. Im so high, you couldn`t reach me wit a ****in antenna.
Ya ****in wit dis man, You can be dis man dinna. The 9 give me brains but da AK add leva.
Da rapper is insane, flowing like a mad riva, make yo *** quiva like you nikit at winta.
Hollygrove honcho, hard time giva. Im a shark in the wata, you just long john silva!!" - LiL Wezzy F. Baby

Back
Top Bottom