Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

8273CF69-1637-4115-9B84-8D21A556F631.png
AKA you were apart of the “fat box” boys.
F9B5A66D-D619-47D0-BCD8-F00418F49B62.png

Jk but you said yourself you weren’t paying 100% attention. Plus, if you watch enough film, you pick up on foreshadowing context when you see it.

Lmao at the part in black text. Touché. What foreshadowing elements were there? I need to re-watch. These trans yambs on TV are scary because a lot of them could pass the eye test if you’re off the Henny ( Master Zik Master Zik - Tell me President Kirkman’s sister-in-law doesn’t fit in that category)

Lmao at the part in black text. Touché. What foreshadowing elements were there? I need to re-watch. These trans yambs on TV are scary because a lot of them could pass the eye test if you’re off the Henny ( Master Zik Master Zik - Tell me President Kirkman’s sister-in-law doesn’t fit in that category)
@CJMcfly26

- The shots to the thigh
- The new kid outcast angle
- Taking it from the back only during that meet up
- The isolating shots in darkness in her room
- The quickness to use the “Hey Arnold! I’m Crazy” tactic at the slightest instance of bullying (kind of a reach on this one but still :lol:)

All that adds up before we even see the peen poking at the end. Pause.

@CJMcfly26

- The shots to the thigh
- The quickness to use the “Hey Arnold! I’m Crazy” tactic at the slightest instance of bullying (kind of a reach on this one but still :lol:)

Aside from the shot to the thigh and “fat box”, I don’t necessarily think it’s a direct link. I think all those are reasonable for a girl moving to a new town; however, I imagine you’ll probably mention something about all of them happening in conjunction. I think on Page 1 some folks talked about her Adam’s Apple game.

I’ll pay full attention next time because I didn’t eem notice aforementioned “fat box”.

Honestly yes. His sister-in-law can pass the eye test.

On first look, you'd just be like oh she's tall. Thats all. What gives it away is her voice when you put it altogether.

I still googled though. Wasn't a 100 on if it was a female playing a trans character or a trans person playing trans.

Honestly yes. His sister-in-law can pass the eye test.

On first look, you'd just be like oh she's tall. Thats all. What gives it away is her voice when you put it altogether.

I still googled though. Wasn't a 100 on if it was a female playing a trans character or a trans person playing trans.

The voice certainly would be reason for concern. Was the character actually trans? My guess is going to be yes :lol:

The voice certainly would be reason for concern. Was the character actually trans? My guess is going to be yes :lol:
Yup.

The voice is just slightly deep. Enough to put it together.

Remember though they mentioned her on the show as his trans sister before even showing her so it wasn't really a question of if she was. Just how well she was passing.

Last edited:
Yup.

The voice is just slightly deep. Enough to put it together.

Remember though they mentioned her on the shiw as his tra s sister before even showing her sonit wasn't really a question of if she was. Just how well she was passing.

Yeah, I was just using her as an illustration of someone would could pass the eye test. It’s scary out here. Stay woke bros.

I was trying to figure out if the rest of the kids knew what Caitlyn was.

and I didn't understand the take me to your house

I thought the show was just ok. It has me interested enough to watch again.

The writing is trying to show how this generation largely doesn't care or it isnt even a question :rolleyes
If so, I wonder how true to life that is.

This generation is progressive as hell but they’re still kids. I’m not in tune with any HS kids but I’m highly skeptical that they’re just all gravy about it.

I don't know if the younger generations are generally okay with it but they're probably more okay with intermingling with LGBTQ than previous generations. That's not to say it's always happy go lucky because kids in general are *******s but it's less of a problem for them than previous generations. Hollywood is obsessed with this kind of thing so they just plaster it whenever they get the chance.

I don’t know y’all....Nate was tryna holla at Jules on the way back to McKay’s although that could have been him bullying her because she’s trans. Similarly, that could be why he was ready to put he paws on her.

I wasn’t even turnt but the trans angle totally went over my head :lol:

If so, I wonder how true to life that is.

This generation is progressive as hell but they’re still kids. I’m not in tune with any HS kids but I’m highly skeptical that they’re just all gravy about it.
They balanced it with the jock being a bully @ the party.

Although that was some non-specific inoffensive bullying. He alluded to her veing trans but if anything Nate was more physically menacing than anything.

Just caught the pilot. I'm not really into drug user shows but it was cool. Visuals were dope.

Her little sister on the show looks like it could be her sister in real life.

Cassie was holdin...sheesh.

Now that you guys point it out, the signs were there but until she got on her own bed, I had no idea Jules was trans. Interesting topic to tackle on a major show.

Nate's dad :wow::smh:

Fezco is my favorite character soo far.

@CJMcfly26

- The shots to the thigh

Was wondering why my name was mentioned and then I saw the trans mention :lol::lol::lol:.

Oh well, told y'all these people out here, i almost got caught, but sobered up real quick. Not enough Henny in the world.

F'n Rue, you little junkie. How dare she speak to Lexi bae like that when all she did was try to be a good friend! :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom