Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

My guess is the the season happens

One way or the other

I don't think so, but if it does happen, it's gonna wreck the internet. They can write out Angus' character easily, as sad as that is. I do want to see a resolution of all the drugs Rue basically stole from the maven. That's what everyone wants to see.

I don't think so, but if it does happen, it's gonna wreck the internet. They can write out Angus' character easily, as sad as that is. I do want to see a resolution of all the drugs Rue basically stole from the maven. That's what everyone wants to see.
Dude, not everyone wants that. Like I think Rue being a junkie is over. And I am happy about that.

HBO just seems to want that compelling story

If the material is good, people will watch

And in the article, seems like there is gonna be a time jump. So all those old storylines are not going to be front and center anyway.

Last edited:

Honestly those ideas sound kinda bad. How in the hell would the Rue we see turn into a private detective like Veronica Mars? Or who is making someone with her history a surrogate? I say just call since they're struggling for ideas. I can't believe it's not ironed out at this stage.

Would be fine with it not coming back at this point.

Can’t have them still be in school right? Without that aspect, I think the show loses a lot of its traction.

Yeah, the time jump seems locked in per the article

Still can't believe that Levinson is dropping the ball so much

Good grief man

Yeah, if The Idol is any indication on where Euphoria is headed, they can keep that ****. No need to ruin the legacy to please fans (who won’t be satisfied either way).

If the material isn’t there it isn’t there. No need to force it. EYE would love some resolution, but if Levinson doesn’t stick the landing it’ll be pointless.

Too much money on the table for all parties imvolved for there not to be a season 3, quality br damned.

Back
Top Bottom