Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

i liked the first episode and this might be my must watch show on sundays, nothing else really interests me atm during sunday nights

HBO can’t miss!

First show was incredible

Zendaya killed it with her performance, great role for her. Looking forward to rest of the season

I’ll be tuning in weekly as well. Glad there’s something I’ll be able to watch during the summer until football starts back up in August.

Cassie is blessed man :pimp:

Which one is Cassie? :nerd:

I don't know the names other than the chick that plays in the new Spider-Man. Never thought she was a good actor, but she's a good casting for this one.

City On a Hill Pilot was good, Big Little Lies is good, I'm still watching FTWD even tho this season's fallen off

i liked the first episode and this might be my must watch show on sundays, nothing else really interests me atm during sunday nights

Just caught the pilot.
D97E4777-2837-4554-9B87-45EEBD363CC3.gif

McKay is such a simp but a relatable character. Can’t wait to see how the plot progresses.

Fun facts:
-Looked up the cast and Fezco’s real name is Angus Cloud
-Jules real name is Hunter Schafer, all but confirming the yambs are actually mambs (man yambs). I am actually shook and disgusted at my self as hell because I swore Jules was born a woman the whole episode :wow::smh::sick:

City On a Hill Pilot was good, Big Little Lies is good, I'm still watching FTWD even tho this season's fallen off

gon' try and catch City on a Hill

didnt see last season of Big Little Lies and never got started with FTWD so i have little interest to watch the current season

gon' try and catch City on a Hill

didnt see last season of Big Little Lies and never got started with FTWD so i have little interest to watch the current season

Big Little Lies only has one previous season that was seven ~55 minute episodes. Season 2 started on June 9th and is only two episodes in.

City on A Hill looks like it’s going to be good television.

I thought Jules might have been a guy but thought I was tripping. I didn't piece together that she was taking hormone shots.

Y'all really couldn't tell Jules was Trans? :lol:

This show is better than I expected.

I thought her print was pretty obvious

Cats in here were talking about a fat box :rofl:

I mean, how was it overtly obvious? I guess I was multi-tasking while watching so I didn’t notice “the fat box” and never would have thought about the shot being a hormone shot. I thought it was some sort of drug or pain medicine for her bruise. At a glance, she looked like a true yamb but I suppose that is the point in real life and for the purposes of the show

These are all supposed to be high school students correct?

The cinematography looks amazing, but I've never had any interest in these types of shows.

I mean, how was it overtly obvious? I guess I was multi-tasking while watching so I didn’t notice “the fat box” and never would have thought about the shot being a hormone shot. I thought it was some sort of drug or pain medicine for her bruise. At a glance, she looked like a true yamb but I suppose that is the point in real life and for the purposes of the show
8273CF69-1637-4115-9B84-8D21A556F631.png
AKA you were apart of the “fat box” boys.
F9B5A66D-D619-47D0-BCD8-F00418F49B62.png

Jk but you said yourself you weren’t paying 100% attention. Plus, if you watch enough film, you pick up on foreshadowing context when you see it.

Back
Top Bottom