Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Real talk...**** kat's bf. I liked dude, he was cool...til I saw him last night in Scary Stories. He dead to me now. It's on sight.

I’m not sure if I was going to see the movie but I kind of want to now. I also kind of want the spoiler :lol:

shorty said she 'had to get out of her comfort zone, and it was tough getting into character'

'k'.

She is probably one those that says " I normally don't do this but..."

I know she is a freak man.

IG is saying error for me...is it down or y’all got a link? Which yamb is it and how was she fronting?

Pretty good show so far .... I hope rue isnt dead, I’m sure mouse will find out that fez messed up the plug, cuz I doubt the dr is going to want to be in the game after taking that big L in front of his son, those really the only characters I rock with (and ash). **** Nate to the max and his whole family , **** fat Kat , that simp should’ve dubbed it but he’s a simp after all, Jules is a whole clown to me as well as pretty much everyone else except for Lexi , btw I’m going to need some black male representation on this show and not whatever McKay was supposed to be

McKay is colorless. He could have been a white guy. There's nothing black about his actual character.

and is he even coming back, his storyline is pretty much concluded.

McKay is colorless

2109425E-783E-4886-87C4-EB531F9AE381.gif

@robtoofresco You's a wild one for that avi, G. :lol:

Gotta catch this thread from page1.

Being fat and having no ******* is a greek tragedy.

Thats enough to make someone become atheist.

Like...******* are all fat.

when you get fat af...you expect to have some big dumb *** balloon mammories.

instead...

you get fat af...only thing growing is yo areolas.

All your fat goes to your stomach and face.

yeah.

hail satan b.

Fez corny but that Blow the Whistle **** wasn't?

Something tells me if Blake Bortles actually had a tape of his pops and Jules (which I doubt he ever did), that exchange woulda went down differently.
Not only does he have a copy, but Maddy made one as well.
You missed a couple of scenes

Being fat and having no ******* is a greek tragedy.

Thats enough to make someone become atheist.

Like...******* are all fat.

when you get fat af...you expect to have some big dumb *** balloon mammories.

instead...

you get fat af...only thing growing is yo areolas.

All your fat goes to your stomach and face.

yeah.

hail satan b.
:rofl:

Man you know damn well that’s not the same thing as getting RAPED...hell Anthony Davis look like he enjoying it:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All kinda wild stuff goes on in locker rooms

dawg baseball players and football players......they be doing the GAYEST **** in the locker room....

My ***** Fez :pimp:. It’s his time to shine next season.

56610606-CE3A-4666-8D8D-03ADD35A8D2A.gif

The block is gonna be too damn hot next season. He better have leveled up his drug dealing/stick up kid game.

:lol: Yea your right , I should’ve said POSITIVE black male representation lol , at least they didn’t have McKay’s pops abandon him or some **** I guess , but man he could’ve at least found an older black football player or black coach to help him in college and represent a positive influence but instead they got him getting his cheeks clapped smh ......still a good show tho n like a lot have said the cinematography is incredible along with the soundtrack , that combination makes you feel a lot of different vibes in one episode

The brother with the khufi that helped rue out could get a bigger role. He’s a positive black male figure.

Not only does he have a copy, but Maddy made one as well.
You missed a couple of scenes
I didn't
Maddy didn't say anything regarding his pops besides he was weird.
I dont think Maddy would watch ol boy sodomize Jules and just chill at formal wit her like everything gucci

Ain’t the black dude a drug addict like rue?

And he don’t count anyways he’s literally a side character with 0 depth

That’s like saying the principal is a positive black character because he’s the principal :lol:

Wait so mckay got raped? I thought it was just an Anthony Davis type situation? They took his booty in front of his girl?

It's still a traumatizing event. If some random *****s did that to you in the middle of the street and ran off, I'm sure "haha. yeah they got me" aint gonna be an immediate reaction.

Honestly I disagree...the dude plays football ****** are jumping on him all the time without his consent...this is not traumatizing in any way...literally nothing happened. It’s weird for sure but not enough to make a ***** question his life, be mad at his girl, start acting funny etc.

Honestly I disagree...the dude plays football *****s are jumping on him all the time without his consent...this is not traumatizing in any way...literally nothing happened. It’s weird for sure but not enough to make a ***** question his life, be mad at his girl, start acting funny etc.

He got completely emasculated by a group of frat bros pretending to rape him, in front of the woman he was just inside of. You don't shrug that kind thing off.

Back
Top Bottom