Euro trip suggestions vol. now accepting

my well-traveled NT brethren, which European countries do you highly suggest?
glasses.gif

and of course since this is NT, i dont mean the usual tourist spots 

Barcelona, Madrid .... Def Naples Italy like he mentioned up there.damn there was this small city I visited on Austria , it was literally amazing you could see the mountains with snow it was dope as hell
pimp.gif
n the city was amazing aswell as the nightlife. I can't remember though .

Portugal: Porto, LisboaSpain: too many to list but touristy spots, Barca, Madrid; Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, so many more..France: too many to list depending on what you like, Paris, and Mediterranean cities are sufficient enoughScandanavia and eastern Europe are my fav. Though.. If you need more input you're welcome to pm me

Tnx guys! Vienna is actually where i'll be landing first, then after that, i might take the train to anywhere. Italy (venice and milan) is part of my plans but Naples will be added.

Croatia and Switzerland i'd love to go but that depends on if i'd have enough money left. As for Spain, i'd prefer the countryside as opposed to the usual Madrid and Barcelona
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

Tnx guys! Vienna is actually where i'll be landing first, then after that, i might take the train to anywhere. Italy (venice and milan) is part of my plans but Naples will be added.

Croatia and Switzerland i'd love to go but that depends on if i'd have enough money left. As for Spain, i'd prefer the countryside as opposed to the usual Madrid and Barcelona
smile.gif
I visited a bunch of countries while studying abroad. Vienna, Barcelona, Amsterdam and Paris were my favorites. I didn't find Milan that interesting. Just seemed too much like an American city to me. Venice was ok, but it was February and I think it's better when it's warmer.

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by ravenclaw67

smile.gif

If you're landing in Wien, then you must spend a few night in Bootypesh aka Budapest.. Arguably the greatest city in the eastern block.

Kinda hard to recommend places when you don't provide any background info on you or your interests lol.

I live in Europe and travel pretty extensively. Hit me up for any questions.

Visually, the nicest place I've ever been in my life was the island of Santorini in Greece. Amazing time there.
Places I haven't been but I've heard almost unanimously good things about (that people mentioned here) include Amsterdam and Barcelona. 

^Went to Dubrovnik as well, loved that place. You jump off that cliff at the bar in the side of the mountain? Had my knees shaking but just prayed for the best. I hit up Hvar too, great scene as well.

Back
Top Bottom