European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Joined Jan 14, 2006
That offside call took some guts to call, dude was barely offside and that could of been the game

Joined Nov 11, 2007
jeeeez Poland came on so strong and finished so weak but Tyton played well and that save.

bring on the Russians.

Joined Mar 25, 2004
Sucks I'm not going to get to watch the second game live today, but I'll download it and watch it afterwards. Hopefully Arshavin and Rosicky ball out.

Joined Sep 13, 2007
Man Smh my gfs bday getting in my way tomorrow. I'm missing Germany vs Portugal, Argentina vs brazil, and the paquio fight all for disneyland.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Originally Posted by SOleILL

Man Smh my gfs bday getting in my way tomorrow. I'm missing Germany vs Portugal, Argentina vs brazil, and the paquio fight all for disneyland.

Got work and a bday to attend also

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Epic sports day tomorrow. International games, Game 7 Eastern Conference finals, NHL Finals, and some boxing to end the night. 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now