European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

This dude beasting...

Italy plays to their opponents weakness, Germany never changes their strategy.

Eghck
sick.gif
pimp.gif

goal of the toruney... celebration included.

taken into account of timing... that wraps this up most likely
pimp.gif

turned the game on an it was 1-0, was suprised then took a shower came back and it's 2-0, amazed. Balotteli going off (It was a matter of time anyway).

I think Jogi got it wrong. Podolski has been pretty worthless on the left the entire tournament (I don't like him there anytime, TBH), and though it was against Greece, I thought the fluidity and link up play was much better. Not to mention, playing Ozil on the right gets him less of the ball, and centrally, he was one of the players of the tournament. Not really sure what Jogi was thinking with this set up, but I imagine we will see something different at the start of the 2nd half.

Like I've said several times before in this thread, people are ******ed for discarding Italy and assuming that this would be a cakewalk into the final for Germany.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

This dude might just end racism in Italy....

laugh.gif
  All Ghanaians getting moved to fast-track line now at Italian immigration offices

Originally Posted by IronChef

krauts are getting a lesson in football tonight!

Two great goals by Italy, no doubt about it.
But a lesson ? We didn't scored that was the problem.
Podolski sucks today.
Klose will play in the 2nd half.

Mario goin' off like he's got the raccoon power-up... But let's go Germany and get on the board, once that happens we will be good!!!

Back
Top Bottom