European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

pimp.gif
at Germany not being in it but I was hoping to see Portugal there.

oh well go Italy thoough...hopefully Balotelli puts on a show. just want to see a good match.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

pimp.gif
at Germany not being in it but I was hoping to see Portugal there.

oh well go Italy thoough...hopefully Balotelli puts on a show. just want to see a good match.

I agree. Italy/Germany/Portugal are the 3 teams I could think of that could defeat Spain. I know there not the dynasty that they were in Fifa, but they still have a solid team

Let's go Italy. Tired of Spanish fans trashing the Catalan players 24/7 while depending on them to bring more glory to Madrid 
sick.gif
 @#$% that
Plus I want Balotelli to go off 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

We could have seen the earlier showing, but he's not a soccer fan so even if we were around a TV at the time.. he wouldn't want to watch it.

This is the same guy who I had to twist his arm to watch basketball on Christmas Day at his house. He's killing me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Sorry, dude.  That's rough. 
laugh.gif

Almost time. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SFC415

Let's go Italy. Tired of Spanish fans trashing the Catalan players 24/7 while depending on them to bring more glory to Madrid 
sick.gif
 @#$% that
Plus I want Balotelli to go off 
pimp.gif

#%$* Pique. Catalonia for the most part can suck it too.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

We need to Euro Cup to be played in the U.S

Might as well take Wimbledon and the French Open there as well huh? How 'bout the Monaco GP? 
laugh.gif

I'll be honest, I never gave Italy a shot at being in this final based on the way they had played in the build up to the tournament, but now that they're here I'll be rooting for them tonight even if my brain still thinks that Spain will realistically get the win.

Whatever the result I just hope Mario has a good game, would like to see him at least score and get the Golden boot 
smokin.gif

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always wanted to do that
laugh.gif

Too slick.

Not sure who had a David Silva header as the first goal, but they probably made big.

yeah went bad for a couple mins i thought it was my stupid time warner but the other channels were working so it was espn tripping out

I'm watching on the Armed Forces Network, thought that went down, good to know it was an ESPN. Thought I was assed out.

Originally Posted by 1994SS

We need to Euro Cup to be played in the U.S

Maaaannnn shut up.
Chiellini was subbed off  due to an injury for those that issed it Balzaretti took his place

Back
Top Bottom