Evangelion Released on Blu-Ray. Looks Awesome in HD!

Loved Evangelion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I've been waiting for this.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

never followed evangelion but i heard good things. care to break down the synopsis?

laugh.gif
story is more complicated than it seems but its def worth seeing.

never followed evangelion but i heard good things. care to break down the synopsis?
emo kid with daddy issues defends city from "angels" in a big robot, joined by an over-aggressive redhead and an obedient blue-haired girl. insert numerous christian symbols, sephirotic tree of life, kabbalistic theory, talking penguin, badass father figure, guy masturbating on a female in a coma, and about 2 1/2 episodes + half a movie on mindrape/freudian psychology. ends with "i feel sick."

so yeah, you should probably just watch it. and copped. along with the rebuilds when those come out.

edit: oh, it is the rebuild. thought it was the original season.

never heard of evangelion before. is it a movie? show? that first clip was awesome though.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

emo kid with daddy issues defends city from "angels" in a big robot, joined by an over-aggressive redhead and an obedient blue-haired girl. insert numerous christian symbols, sephirotic tree of life, kabbalistic theory, talking penguin, badass father figure, guy masturbating on a female in a coma, and about 2 1/2 episodes + half a movie on mindrape/freudian psychology. ends with "i feel sick."

so yeah, you should probably just watch it. and copped. along with the rebuilds when those come out.

Rebuild looks amazing in HD. Best looking anime out, period.
and god #%%$%!* dammit they're not robots!!! 
laugh.gif

The rebuild is a movie, there's 4 parts. Only part one is released in the US. You can watch it without watching the original anime that came out in 1995.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif

The rebuild is a movie, there's 4 parts. Only part one is released in the US. You can watch it without watching the original anime that came out in 1995.
but calling them what/who they are spoils it. you dont want me to be a spoiler right?
laugh.gif

and even though the rebuilds stand alone, watch the original. they bastardized asuka in rebuild 2.0
frown.gif

A lot of religious undertones. Action is sick. Giant mecha suits are always a win. Dude gets annoying... "..but, Misaaatooooo?!"

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Ehhh.. I watched the entire series and I was like...

"no."

Gimme Bebop.
If Bebop were to be released on Blu-Ray, I'd be the first to buy it.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif

but calling them what/who they are spoils it. you dont want me to be a spoiler right?
laugh.gif

and even though the rebuilds stand alone, watch the original. they bastardized asuka in rebuild 2.0
frown.gif

speaking of 2.0, anyone know where i can watch a good version of it?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom