Eve >>>>>>>>> Meek Mill????

^^^ Peedi is dumb underrated. But yea half of State Prop. better than Meek. Doesn't change the fact that his persona and "style" fits MMG and they compliment eachother

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by RetroSan

eyes.gif
yeah ok

Meek Mill > Cassidy > Eve

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

meeks bars average as hell, even looks like a default create a player off 2k or some @%@%
on some skin tone #2 %$#*

LOL I agree though.

Only heard "I'm a Boss" and it's quite average despite all the yellin'. But y'never know, I heard Rich Boy got bars too. You just never know.

yea its official, meek mill straight up snuck up on all ya, that boy is EATIN right now...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NYCHeavyHitz212

Only heard "I'm a Boss" and it's quite average despite all the yellin'. But y'never know, I heard Rich Boy got bars too. You just never know.

Rich Boy is definitely better than Meek Mil. People only check for Rich Boy's singles but didn't peep his other album cuts, which has quite a
bit of substance to it, even though his flow/delivery is just ok. Meek Mil could have DJ Premier & Kanye West produce his album, but he'll
still sound like a 14 yr old yelling into the mic.

Tupac - Keep Ya Head UP
Nas - One Mic
and of course this may not be old school but I never get tired of spaceship by Kanye

Eve is great.. I like her earlier Ruff Ryder music. But Meek is a sleeper his bars are great on most songs!

I Live In Texas wrote:

Peedi was rapping like rappers do nowadays...............ten years ago.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't realize that until I listened to a couple Meek Mill tracks earlier today. Wow, dude damb near jacked Peedi's whole style, but why
does Peedi still sound better though?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I Live In Texas wrote:

Peedi was rapping like rappers do nowadays...............ten years ago.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't realize that until I listened to a couple Meek Mill tracks earlier today. Wow, dude damb near jacked Peedi's whole style, but why
does Peedi still sound better though?
its not really that one jacked another one's style..they both have philly accents.

young Chris sounds just like em too.

Young Chris is a lot more distinctive though, but I do see how people say Jay-Z "stole his flow" though from around that time

I'm in tears over the 2k comment...where do you guys get this stuff....Lls

Meek Mill is on fire right now. He buzzin'.

He gets alot more promo than Pill. And Pill has a mixtape that jus' dropped
laugh.gif

^^^I can't stand Meek Mill and have only heard one verse from Pill, but that is hilarious, Pill dropped
a mixtape like a week ago, and barely anybody knows about it, but Meek Mill actually has real singles
out.

Freeway's body of work speaks for itself. It's insulting to even compare the two.

Back
Top Bottom