Originally Posted by RetroSan

eyes.gif
yeah ok

Meek Mill > Cassidy > Eve

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

meeks bars average as hell, even looks like a default create a player off 2k or some @%@%
on some skin tone #2 %$#*

I always wanted to know...I thought Meek Milli was signed to grand hustle, how did Rozay steal him from Tip?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I always wanted to know...I thought Meek Milli was signed to grand hustle, how did Rozay steal him from Tip?

TIPs locked up, so he prob gave ross the go head.

For sake of argument, there are A LOT of Philly rappers better than Meek.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Cuffy

TIPs locked up, so he prob gave ross the go head.

For sake of argument, there are A LOT of Philly rappers better than Meek.

This i terms of lyricism but that doesn't change the fact that I love Meek's music

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

i know for a fact you didnt make this thread with a straight face so i cant take you seriously
That's pretty funny, cause I can actually name loads of Eve songs better than any Meek Mil song, including the ones I posted.
Another thing, I can actually believe Eve as a rapper, as she sounds convincing in her delivery. Meek Mil sounds like one of
them dudes back in high school always tryin to freestyle in the hallway, but is lame as hell.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

eyes.gif
yeah ok

Meek Mill > Cassidy > Eve

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

meeks bars average as hell, even looks like a default create a player off 2k or some @%@%
on some skin tone #2 %$#*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly, Meek Mil is straight average as hell, and makes Memphis Bleek look like Kool G Rap. 

I'm in awe of the dislike for Milly right now. That boy been cookin' and I need that new mixtape asap.

I used to think like yall till I heard the Bet a Mill mixtape off Dat Piff. That changed my mind he can spit

Back
Top Bottom