Even Dwight Howard thinks the NBA is overdoing the Kobe and Lebron hype

I hope the Magic and the Nuggets make it to the Finals.
This will shut all the critics up!

my mann
pimp.gif

For so me reason, when I pick out a song and sing it at the free throw line it helps me not think so much about shooting them. I had a dance song in my head all last night, so I had that going on when I was at the line. Hey, whatever works, right? They were playing all kinda krunk music up in Cleveland, and it was helping me take my mind off my form. I gotta come up with some song for Tuesday in Game 4 to keep it rolling.

Whatever works!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

he's just mad that Adidas doesn't know how to make marketing campaigns like Nike.

THANK YOU

this is not even the NBA its nike and vitamin water pushing the kobe VS lebron thing down are throats. marketing there great product

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Any player besides KOBE/LEBRON should feel the same way...
I'm sure they do. Just like how the Patriots are ranked #1 every summer.
smh.gif
It should motivate others to play harder and prove critics andothers wrong.

Originally Posted by Rafool

And I'm one of the many that wants to see Lebron/Kobe final but these people are od'ing it......
smh.gif

that would be the worst scenario IMO. i do not want to see that in the NBA Finals.
Nuggets and Magic would be better. but Dwight is saying real stuff on his blog

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he's just mad that Adidas doesn't know how to make marketing campaigns like Nike.

THANK YOU

this is not even the NBA its nike and vitamin water pushing the kobe VS lebron thing down are throats. marketing there great product
qft

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Dwight needs to stay focused on the task at hand and not worry about anything else.

Exactly! He need to do what he has to do and not worry about what people are talking about. Yes its being forved down our throats but what do you expect. Ihave always thpught Howard was overrated if he want to stop the kobe/lebron talk he need to start comanding the ball and going out and establishing himself onboth sides.dude is so full of himself with his twitter and %$!# go out and be a dominant force and shut it!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

THANK YOU

yup. I'm thinking it's mostly the marketing that's got to him(the commercials are the last thing he mentions in his own comments up there)Dwight's also a Vitamin water guy, but not front and center. Then again there was that ESPN Kobe Lebron feature they had and he's prob seen the Kobe -Spike Lee - so he must be watching a lot of ESPN. easy solution stop watching ESPN. It's a bit much for everyone else, cept Bron and Kobe. great for theirown pocket$ though.

uh dwight, they're also sayin u could be one of the best big man in history and u don't even have a legit post move and yao has OWNED you in every headto head matchup.

even Dwight?

I'm pretty sure they've been annoyed with it for a while. why do you think the WCF has been so chippy?

All this hype talk is getting old. it's there and the corporations are milking it. Either use it as motivation or move on already. They're the twobiggest marketable names in the NBA playoffs right now, it's only logical for them to use them for commercials. Side note: keep up the free throws, Dwight.

Adidas is slackin'....

Fire back.

Like the quotes by Dwight and Kenyon.

nike and stern just going by how kobe and lebron played the whole season, and lead their team, its not about being disrespectful if the magics, and nuggets wintheir series then they will give them the respect they need.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Dwight needs to stay focused on the task at hand and not worry about anything else.
If it's something to motivate him, why the hell not? The Magic should be up 3-0. I think DH's focus is in the right place.

Yea so why lose focus now. He's an emotional player so I can see him buying into this nonsense.

ADIDAS needs to step their marketing game up and throw some ads out there of their own.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

If it's something to motivate him, why the hell not? The Magic should be up 3-0. I think DH's focus is in the right place.

Yea so why lose focus now. He's an emotional player so I can see him buying into this nonsense.

ADIDAS needs to step their marketing game up and throw some ads out there of their own.

How is he losing focus? The fact that the media and others are counting the Magic out as they look forward to a Kobe/Lebron finals has been all the motivationfor Dwight. And for real, they should be up 3 - 0 if SVG knew how to defend an inbounds play.

And to vent, even the referees are pulling for Lebron to win. From his 4 step spin moves, goal-tending chase downs, to straight up bulldozing people down thelane and not getting called for a charge. It kills the game. NBA loses a lot of credibility when you have referees that don't call the game straight.

But it's gonna happen, NBA is more about entertainment than it is basketball. Dwight needs to start getting some of this superstar treatment form thereferees, they have been effing him over all series.

Back
Top Bottom