EVENT 201 IS A FICTIONAL EXERCISE AND DISEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u not believe in ANY conspiracy theories
Or just some
If u do believe in some
Which ones do u believe in

Idk.

It's just a bit of a "boy who cried wolf" scenario to me now.

It's not that there aren't conspiracies. It's just that not literally everything is a conspiracy. But that's how these people treat it and it's just tiring. And if everything is planned out by some puppet masters, well there ain't **** i can do about it, so I'm not gonna drive myself nuts about it.

I think for the tipping point for me was Sandy Hook. When people started claiming it was a false flag to take away people's guns. Well, 8 years later and there's even more ****ing guns out there and many more shootings. Clearly nobody is coming for the guns.

And when I saw these fools on NT posting Qannon crap - forget about it. You're a ****ing clown posting that stuff, period.

It's important to understand that this stuff can be weaponized to sow discord, not just to expose the truth.

Like with COVID, suddenly people with expertise on pandemics and who've made predictions that an outbreak is inevitable(Gates, Faucci), suddenly become the architects of the whole thing. I just simply don't believe that with the "evidence" provided by conspiracy theorists thus far.

Idk.

It's just a bit of a "boy who cried wolf" scenario to me now.

It's not that there aren't conspiracies. It's just that not literally everything is a conspiracy. But that's how these people treat it and it's just tiring. And if everything is planned out by some puppet masters, well there ain't **** i can do about it, so I'm not gonna drive myself nuts about it.

I think for the tipping point for me was Sandy Hook. When people started claiming it was a false flag to take away people's guns. Well, 8 years later and there's even more ****ing guns out there and many more shootings. Clearly nobody is coming for the guns.

And when I saw these fools on NT posting Qannon crap - forget about it. You're a ****ing clown posting that stuff, period.

It's important to understand that this stuff can be weaponized to sow discord, not just to expose the truth.

Like with COVID, suddenly people with expertise on pandemics and who've made predictions that an outbreak is inevitable(Gates, Faucci), suddenly become the architects of the whole thing. I just simply don't believe that with the "evidence" provided by conspiracy theorists thus far.
I get what ur saying
But at the same time
If I said doctors were purposely
Not treating people
And giving them placebo
Just to see what the effects were
And it’s been going on for YEARS
U would say I’m trippin
But the Tuskegee experiment happened
If I said maaaaan the cia been telling reporters
To put out fake news to the masses
U would think I’m trippin
Even though project monarch was proven to be real
And declassified
Not saying everything out there is true
But u can’t be dismissive

I get what ur saying
But at the same time
If I said doctors were purposely
Not treating people
And giving them placebo
Just to see what the effects were
And it’s been going on for YEARS
U would say I’m trippin
But the Tuskegee experiment happened
If I said maaaaan the cia been telling reporters
To put out fake news to the masses
U would think I’m trippin
Even though project monarch was proven to be real
And declassified
Not saying everything out there is true
But u can’t be dismissive

Right, but nowadays I look at it like this:

Think about how many people in the world don't want to see poor people gain access to health care, education, and other services.

Those people will happily signal boosts bogus information. Don't assume it's all do-gooders telling you Bill Gates is secretly going to kill everyone. Except it's not a secret, because he's actually a scooby-doo villain who publicly laid out his plans months before he enacted it.

Right, but nowadays I look at it like this:

Think about how many people in the world don't want to see poor people gain access to health care, education, and other services.

Those people will happily signal boosts bogus information. Don't assume it's all do-gooders telling you Bill Gates is secretly going to kill everyone. Except it's not a secret, because he's actually a scooby-doo villain who publicly laid out his plans months before he enacted it.
I didn't think people could type coherent sentences while being absolutely ignorant to everything around... That's a special gift

'Bill Gates hosted an event that is tied to the coronavirus outbreak, which started weeks later. We rate that claim false.'

From the article:

Event 201 and pandemic preparation
Event 201 was a tabletop exercise that simulated a global pandemic, which resulted from a new coronavirus. The program was hosted in October by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum.

• Haha
Reactions: wr
I mean simulate all you want but China gonna China and keep things from the public in their best interest

People are dying(my boss lost his father to this)

I hope you aren’t implying this is all a hoax

I mean simulate all you want but China gonna China and keep things from the public in their best interest

People are dying(my boss lost his father to this)

I hope you aren’t implying this is all a hoax

What do you mean by hoax? What you just accused China of doing is the literal definition of hoax. So I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Screenshot_20200609-140426.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom