Ever been pulled over at gunpoint?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Russoull

Yea at 16 when I tried to dip in my whip (I had a bucket #!# Buick back then
laugh.gif
) out the park and everyone else that were sippin on 40's ran the opposite direction, my dumb #!# tried to get on with the headlights off while the cops flashed there Spotlight at the benches where we were at prior to that (it was like 12:00 AM). Soon as I hit the exit the cop car blocks the entrance and I got no way of going out so I stopped then outta nowhere I got a gun pointing at my face from a cop with a rapist mustache. Had to do EVERY single %#+!#++ Sobriety test and I didn't drink at all. Everything from following the finger, getting the high beamed flash light on me for a minute, counting to 30 with my eyes closed while leaning back, and passed every test they threw at me. Cop even called me "A %#+!#++ liar" after passing them all and saying "You're going to Jail for sure, I swear to God." I hittem back with "Let me take a breathalyzer" and he said "We dont have it right now."
indifferent.gif
Ended up getting hit with "Curfew" and a free ride home. Little did they know I was on extacy TOUGH
laugh.gif
. That Mac Dre !$#* got to me.

Yo, that's a hot story. I'd love to be able to tell it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea I don't really tell that story at all though, it was some dumb #+!% I shoulda avoided. Funny thing though was the cop was staringthrough my eyes all confused and said "Your eyes keep wandering off back and forth and you keep chewing on NOTHING!" He had no clue.
laugh.gif

When I was fourteen. We were in some alley some fool we grew up with had just gotten in MS he showed his new burner. So we all ooohed and awed and he took ofon his way, me and my boy went to my house. While we were getting to my house like 5 cars sorrounded us and at least five cops came at us with shotguns out. Iremember one cop was screaming get on the ground @+$%!%++!@%$, so they inched little by little and finally searched us we didnt have anything. But somebody sawwhat they did to us, and called the police station. A day or two later, some cop was knocking at my door with his watch commander apologizing about treating uslike that, and they gave us some speech how we are all a community. BLah blah. No +%#$%!$# I was shook.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I walked right between a cop and a dude he had down at gunpoint.
laugh.gif

Right like your going to walk right between a cop and someone he has at gun point...this i don't believe

Yup, right in front of my dorms. Cops thought we were stealing bikes, had their guns drawn out and had us get on the floor and handcuffed us. Kinda ishh isthat, had me my face lyin' on the cement for a half hour. I figured it was racial profiling (it's known to happen at my school).

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Yup, right in front of my dorms. Cops thought we were stealing bikes, had their guns drawn out and had us get on the floor and handcuffed us. Kinda ishh is that, had me my face lyin' on the cement for a half hour. I figured it was racial profiling (it's known to happen at my school).

I'm just wondering, but does anyone know if a situation like this happens and you run, can they legally shoot? would they shoot??

Nah, but. . .

Freshman year, I was skipping school and sitting on the curb on the smoker's corner waiting for my girl to get out of class when two dudes showed uprandomly like 10 minutes before school ended. I happened to be wearing a blue hoodie and the other dudes were rocking entirely red outfits, but it was prettyobvious I wasn't on any gang stuff. (Had a skateboard, blonde hair, and was wearing some worn out chucks.)

Anyways, dudes were just chillin' and one of them dropped a sack on the ground. Suddenly, a cop car pulls up out of no where, sreeching to a halt. The copwaves all of us over, picks up the baggy, and waves the two dudes over to him. He searches one of the dudes, handcuffs him, then puts him in the car. Then, hestarts on the other dude. Halfway through, he stops, takes out a fat sack, then radios for backup. Then, the cop looks back at me then waves me over. My heartstarts pounding and iish, assuming that I'm going to be arrested as an acessory or something.

As I'm walking over and the cop finishes searching the dude, the cop turns to me. After the cop gets like halfway through the turn, the other dude TAKESOFF. Dude ran off to the school's parking lot across the street, zigging and zagging through the cars. The cop tried to follow him, but he was way too fatto keep up. He ended up running back to is car, telling me to stay where I was, and taking off in his car to try to find the other kid.

I waited like five minutes, saw my girl come out of school, hopped in our friends' truck, got to his house, then got drunk.
pimp.gif

They didn't ever find the dude. When I transferred, someone said that he turned himself in, but I don't know if that's a fact.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by ericberry14

would you like to give the story of how you got pulled over at gunpoint
Yeah, sure.

Police got a call about a Hispanic male in a black sedan carrying a gun. I was the lucky lad that fit the description and got pulled over. There were like 5 squad cars at the scene and they blocked out the whole intersection. 500 directions later, I was cuffed and they did a vehicle search and closest thing to a gun they found was a Tech-9 CD. Got the "We're sorry, hope you understand" bit and I was on my way.

But the crazy thing about it was when I got back into my car, I looked around and still lots of people were staring. I think they were in awe of how I was able walk away a free man from the situation. I felt like the Teflon Juan.

lawsuit.

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Yup, right in front of my dorms. Cops thought we were stealing bikes, had their guns drawn out and had us get on the floor and handcuffed us. Kinda ishh is that, had me my face lyin' on the cement for a half hour. I figured it was racial profiling (it's known to happen at my school).

I'm just wondering, but does anyone know if a situation like this happens and you run, can they legally shoot? would they shoot??
Legally, no. You're not a threat to them with your back turned. They can chase you, but they cant shoot you. Key word: legally. Cause we allknow the cops are above the law
eyes.gif

I've never had a gun pointed at me, but I've definitely had a cop reach.

Back
Top Bottom