Ever Book Somebody That Called Your Phone Accidently?

Girl accidentally calls your phone looking for, "Christina." You: "You have the wrong number." Have you ever tried to keep convo going? LOL

Can't possibly be alone here

:lol: I've never heard of anyone doing this... EVER.

I've always been the type that wants you the hell up off my phone if you dialed the wrong number. I don't know you fool.

How did your situation go though DC?

Did you book that?

:lol: Do cats in DC even say "book" anymore?

Not his situation. He overheard dudes discussing this on the train.

Audio, I haven't done this in over 10 years man.

@JJ, I love and respect you too my brother :smokin

How did your situation go though DC?

Did you book that?
:lol: Do cats in DC even say "book" anymore?
Man I did that stuff when I was younger.

I still say book. :lol:

Damn son you either thirsty, are you got a great memory!
Great memory? Nothing great about remembering doing something like that man. :lol:

Again, I haven't attempted to do this in over 10 years

Last edited:
I personally have done this with a debt collector who has been calling me for years because the previous guy who had my phone # was apparently in a lot of debt. I would always ignore the calls for years up until maybe 6 months ago. I answered saying I was the dude and when he brought up how much I owed and how to setup a payment plan I told him that wasn't necessary because I wouldn't be paying. He asked when I had planned to pay and extremely casually I reply "probably 5 or 6 years." Went on trolling dude for 10 more minutes till he was obviously furious, hung up on me and haven't got a call back since.8)

I used to do this all the time!!!!!!
roll.gif

When i was 15 we would 3 way a random number. If they sounded cute, we would keep the convo going lol 
devil.gif

Those were the years 
nthat.gif

I personally have done this with a debt collector who has been calling me for years because the previous guy who had my phone # was apparently in a lot of debt. I would always ignore the calls for years up until maybe 6 months ago. I answered saying I was the dude and when he brought up how much I owed and how to setup a payment plan I told him that wasn't necessary because I wouldn't be paying. He asked when I had planned to pay and extremely casually I reply "probably 5 or 6 years." Went on trolling dude for 10 more minutes till he was obviously furious, hung up on me and haven't got a call back since.8)
:rofl: Funny story but I am talking about trying to holla at a girl not troll

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhDfZRllRM‎

Audio, I haven't done this in over 10 years man.

@JJ, I love and respect you too my brother :smokin
Man I did that stuff when I was younger.
:tongue:
I still say book. :lol:
Great memory? Nothing great about remembering doing something like that man. :lol:

Again, I haven't attempted to do this in over 10 years
Got you son loud and clear :D

laugh.gif
 actually happened to me yesterday. a number called me i didn't recognize so i let it go to voice mail and number called a couple more times after so i answered, it was some girl who sounded cute.

me: hello?

her: who's this?

me: the person you called.

her: cute giggles.

me: what's your name? i'm an aries.

her: cute giggles.

me: i can take you to the moon.

her: giggles and click.

Happened to me one before. After ignoring the call twice in one night I finally picked up.

Me: Hello?
Her: Hey is this _________. Its Jenna we met last night at the bar.
Me: Nope wrong number
Her: Oh sorry
Me: (right before she was about to hang up) That sucks, dont worry everyone gets stood up once or twice.
Her: Damn yea i guess haha
Me: You sounded excited too
Her: Haha i was!
Me: Anyway i g2g back to work nice talkin to ya.
Her: You have a facebook?

I gave her my name. She sent me a friend request. Lets just say she wasnt my type so nothing happened :lol:

Well I have one story, that didn't happen DIRECTLY to me.

Me and my folks were in VA Beach and somebody called my boy's phone and she claimed she met him in the club (in DC) last night. Be that was impossible since we were in VA Beach at the time.

Long story short, when we got back to DC we went to see her and her friend......

Some hood girls. One blew smoke in my face and I wanted to smack the hell outta her. Since I didn't smoke.

But nothing happened.

I always wondered what DC looks like by his countless threads

I picture someone who isn't really a hit with ladies

805-336-3283
:rofl: I know damn well she doesn't have a 1994 voicemail. The ones that make you think they picked up the phone. Come on man

Edit:

She called me back. Let me give the gist of the convo

Me: Who is this.
Her: Who is this
Me: I don't know, I was returning your call. Somebody called me from this number
Her: Oh, I was calling you back since you called my phone Sunday (>D :lol:)

Her: Who is this
Me: Chris
Her: Chris Who
Me: Chris Jenkins
Her: I don't know a Chris Jenkins, where do I know you from?
Me: We met last summer
Her: Uhm.......where?
Me: At the Beach
Her: I didn't go to the beach last summer so really who is this

Me: Nah forreal, I got your number from Richard
Her: Richard who?
Me: I don't know his last name LOL
Her: What does he look like?
Me: Tall, red hair, freckles.
Her: Hmmm.... I don't know him. Who is this really? I am about to hang up.

She hung up.

I say NT messes with her. Somebody can crack the code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom