Ever confuse daps?

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

My senior year I stopped giving everybody dap. N____ acted salty because of it too.
laugh.gif
It's 7AM I'm not trying to walk around and give everybody I know dap.
smh.gif
Plus I see y'all every damn day.

HS was so wack.
Co-sign...no disrespect but imma stop giving daps, *%@! gets annoying...the worse is when I dap one of my N____ and the same dude gon see me 5 mins later and try and dap me again..like chill, b
smh.gif
roll.gif
people used to that to me all the time in hs.
Ha ha my friend Christian tried this one my other friend Chris not too long ago. Chris was like "*%@%# i just seen you 5 minutes ago. @$%$outta here with that"

Originally Posted by derventa

I've been going to the same school (junior-high - highschool) for the past 6 years and I just really hate dapping up the same people every #*^%^$ morning
alien.gif

I hate walking into school, and theres 7 people posted up, and they all just stick their hand out, can't just ignore them
mad.gif

Anyway, i hate when people mess up on daps and make me look like we playing rock paper scissors
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know exactly what you mean!

Here's a funny game, Replace Dap with [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oral Sex[/color] or Butt Sekks and LYAO at these statements some of y'all are making...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've been going to the same school (junior-high - highschool) for the past 6 years and I just really hate [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oral Sexing[/color] up the same people every #*^%^$ morning
alien.gif

I hate walking into school, and theres 7 people posted up, and they all just stick their hand out, can't just ignore them
mad.gif

Anyway, i hate when people mess up on Oral Sex and make me look like we playing rock paper scissors
roll.gif
roll.gif

Definitely. This happens more often than it should too
laugh.gif

I throw the first pound, they throw the open hand high-five.

I switch to the open hand high-five, they switch to the fist pound.

I just walk away at that point. I dont even want the Butt Sekks anymore

My senior year I stopped giving everybody [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oral Sex[/color]. N____ acted salty because of it too.
laugh.gif
It's 7AM I'm not trying to walk around and give everybody I know [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Butt Sekks[/color].
smh.gif
Plus I see y'all every damn day.

HS was so wack.

Now you try it...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha dap...so that's what it's called? i just call it a hand shake. for everyone that has different "daps", i just use the simple hand slap.for my close friends, we all use the same hand shake.

i think most people give daps a lot just so they can look cool. like they know a lot of people or something

my %#+%@% = dap

ppl who think they my %#+%@% = pound

cleanliness is next to godliness.

haha

i hate when you try to give the handshake and they give you a pound instead and you have to switch the style up
smh.gif

I only give daps after 12 pm
Before that you will get the head nod or the 1 finger in the air
Not trying to have my fingers lookin like the Kryptkeeper in class from cramps

with my friends we don't make contact just the hand movement

that way it doesn't even matter haha

I literally leave 10 people hanging on the fist bump everyday. I don't play that uncle Phil type $#$!.

i dont see why you wouldnt dap unless you werent really that good of friends.

anyone i dont want to dap gets the left hand.

eh daps are confusing.. for some reason people who i haven't seen in a while tend to do the crossing thumbs to bump on the chest thing.
then there's the weird variations on the dap,, in HS we used to snap after, at work it was the fist bump after.

Back
Top Bottom