Ever delete a number & regret it? Vol: Damn!

I used to get down (on the side) with this little Puerto Rican mami and cut her off when she started getting moody (catching feelings).

Last time I saw her I was STILL in a relationship and called her out of the blue after a two years had passed and we got nasty in her Caddy. She revealed to methat she was at one point in love with me and I was her first love...

I felt bad for cheating and doing her dirty and deleted her number.

Now I'm out of that relationship and want to kick it with her, but she deleted her myspace and I've done thorough investigative work and can't findher. It's like she just disappeared. DAMN!
mad.gif

Her bedroom game was waaaaaaaaay on point. She was cool as hell too.

Anyone else delete a number and regret it?

A text I just sent an hour ago:

"Ur !#@++# crazy, don't hit me anymore, I already deleted your number"

I sure as hope not.
eyes.gif

had a girl that used to rock the car with only her neck.

she sent me her new # when you changed her phone I deleted it since I was with my girl at the time... but damn... bible says fellatio isn't adultery.

haunts me to this day. sometimes I pass by her house and contemplate knocking on the door... but she was living with a million relatives... not about to askfor their niece.

i didnt delete it... my girl did... she got mad cuz it was her "friend"... (!$$! she was mine too... we met her at the same time).. but i was messinwit her when my girl broke up wit me... it was a big mess
smh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i didnt delete it... my girl did... she got mad cuz it was her "friend"... (!$$! she was mine too... we met her at the same time).. but i was messin wit her when my girl broke up wit me... it was a big mess
smh.gif

haha been in the same situation homes

Naw thats why i almost never erase a number, cause i know ill need it sometime

Better safe then sorry

I had a girl I cut off because she would hit me up while I had a girl and I knew it would blow up in my face if I messed with her on the side so I deleted her#.....it's the summer and I haven't talked to her in a min. but I wish I could randomly run into her and get the neck again it was smashin my ex girlsgame
laugh.gif
but she was to childish for me at the time but I could carelessnow SMH
tired.gif

laugh.gif
there's no use.

They always text me... and i'll be like "who's this?" and they'll respond with the common "it's ___ duhh!!!!"

And I i'll end up memorizing the first 3 digits of their number and I automotically know who it is.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn... just thought of another.... puerto rican chick... real nice... my girl deleted that one too. I was so mad at first... then i remembered i had itmemorized
pimp.gif
... i'm bout to call that chick next time i'm drunk now that i think about it... see wats up wit her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i didnt delete it... my girl did... she got mad cuz it was her "friend"... (!$$! she was mine too... we met her at the same time).. but i was messin
wit her when my girl broke up wit me... it was a big mess
smh.gif

haha been in the same situation homes

When I try to delete someone out of my life by deleting their number and then they call I pick it up.
I get heated. So I just keep the numbers now for a longer period of time.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

When I try to delete someone out of my life by deleting their number and then they call I pick it up.
I get heated. So I just keep the numbers now for a longer period of time.

i have the tendency of keeping numbers in my fone for ions and never using them, then one day ill decide to delete them. i always end up needing one of themsoon after.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nope...matter fact, she called me last night to wish me happy birthday-- didn't pick up and erased the call entry...(I never memorized her #, but I justknow it was her)...

I'm a pretty relaxed dude, but when you cross me one to many times, you're done like you never even existed...

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom