Ever feel like you just gangsta as %*%#?

laugh.gif
I get the same feeling when I put my hood on. People around think I'm bout to shank someone but really I put it on because my ears are cold.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solealliance

Originally Posted by MrWavez

?

like you be walking down the hallways or the street of your hood or the bread aisle in your local grocery store with that mean mug on your face like i wish a @@%!% would...?

or wake up in the morning thinkin...i could slit a @@%!% throat right now if i wanted to?

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

YEA
this is probably the dumbest thread in the whole forum
grin.gif

Dude posted every emoticon possible, though.
indifferent.gif
Fail.

Sometimes when I walk at night with my hood up over my head I feel pretty gangster...
smokin.gif

nah but seriously can I have some of whatever you're on?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Sometimes when I walk at night with my hood up over my head I feel pretty gangster...
smokin.gif

nah but seriously can I have some of whatever you're on?

laugh.gif
Cosign I'll be walking down the street and other people walking in my direction will just turn around or cross the street. I'm like
laugh.gif
. One time I said Yo I don't have a gun, white dude
eyes.gif
said I'm not taking any chances Tyrone.
roll.gif

This is what bad influences and Gucci Mane will do to you. I remember my first year of college as a kid from the burbs getting exposed to all that. Became a wannabe thug and started slangin and robbin.

I look back on all that as a senior and just give myself a big
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

?

like you be walking down the hallways or the street of your hood or the bread aisle in your local grocery store with that mean mug on your face like i wish a @@%!% would...?

or wake up in the morning thinkin...i could slit a @@%!% throat right now if i wanted to?

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

YEA
denzel_intro.jpg

When you walk out the bathroom and your song comes on, walkin head high like a cptial G n your homie taps you n says you draggin toilet paper on the bottom of your shoes.... Damn
You wake up the next day wishin one saw you..... I know that feel bro

One time, I was walking by the wrong hood all flamed up and a bunch of scraps came at us tombout where we from, etc. Me and my boy knew what time it was. We've had each others back's plenty of times. We looked at them and told them we were gay. Held hands and walked away untouched.

Certain joints like When MAKAVELI dropped I couldn't be stopped. Oh and west side connect had me trippin. Dope man by Mack 10 and loc to the brain by lynch Will always make me act a fool. But I'm no gangster..

Back
Top Bottom