Ever feel the need to seriously KILL someone over a video game?

xtapolapacetl

Banned
I just spent the last couple of days playing NBA2k11 trying to get this achievement where I only need to win ONE pick up game. I played like 20 games, and every single time I lost I finished the game and took the loss, but every, I swear EVERY single time I was about to win, the person quits right in my face.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was destroying this clown in madden a few years back and by the fourth quarter dude just wouldn't snap the ball. He kept getting delay of game after delay of game. Then he would pause and do nothing until the time limit ran out then he would do his delay of game crap again. Well I got mad and jumped offsides cause I wanted to light up his qb and the dude wouldn't accept or decline the penalty. He just let it stay on the accept/decline screen. Dude finally quit after like 30 mins and I really wanted to kill that guy after that
30t6p3b.gif

I was like this with NCAA 2010. I was focused on getting into the top-10 on the online rankings. I finally made it up to #8 in the country, but I had a lot of people quit mid-way through the 1st quarter. It was cool though cause you could just play the computer and it would still give you the W.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I was like this with NCAA 2010. I was focused on getting into the top-10 on the online rankings. I finally made it up to #8 in the country, but I had a lot of people quit mid-way through the 1st quarter. It was cool though cause you could just play the computer and it would still give you the W.

oh yeah? well i was ranked #1 in steals per game in one of the nba live's on either playstation or playstation 2. i'm a true NT celebrity
pimp.gif

I played someone who kept doing pick and rolls with Lebron and Wade. Everytime he passed it to one of them coming off the roll, it turned into an automatic dunk/3 point play. He did this every possession. If we were playing in the same room, I would have killed him.

I dont get too stressed out over video games but theres one instance that pisses me off. One of my roomates isnt great at 2k, w/e, but he cheeses so much. Like when we used to do those pickup games he would get ray allen, cp3, jordan d12 n just cheese the hell out of em. Like always pull up from 3 no matter what. Its just not fun to play like that so I just said f it

Back on NCAA '09 I think!

First off, I am not great at this game like some of you guys on here are, but I can hold my own. Anyway, I was playing this guy online and he picked Florida and I always love the rivalry games so I picked FSU. Mind you this was when they still had Percy and Tebow. This guy did the RB-WR swap and literally ran the screen with Percy the entire game. They made this *#$+++$@*!!! so quick in that game that even though I knew it was coming it was still good for like 4 yards every time, so I could never really stop the drive. I was down something like 28-14 going into the 4th and I ended up having the greatest comeback of my online gaming career and threw a 30-yard TD to go up 7 with a few seconds left. You guys already know what happened next. The kid quits and when I send him a message talking that yack all he could say was "Dude, you suck at this game anyway." SMH

I play a lot of NHL 11 online. There will always be a forward who cherry picks. I play D in that game, whenever there's an icing, I get hammered into the boards and don't even get me started with hits after the whistle blew.

i almost turned around and punched my boy after a marathon match on one of the old Raw vs Smackdowns.

i can still see my RVD getting Angle Slammed for the final time
mad.gif
mad.gif

Other than myself no (I swear certain bosses and aspects of games were created to drive people insane).

I do remember years ago playing Street Fighter Alpha against my boys who were habitual button mashers though.
Had me like
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom