ever fell for a lesbian chick? vol. chasing amy

nerd.gif

worth the trouble or not?

simped on this bad Greek Chick my first year in College. Didnt even know she was %*%%+. Damn shame. Might see her at homecoming this weekend. Will see.

My cousin is a lesbian, she used to date guys at one point. But Once they get on that carpet, they'll never go back to hardwood floors.

eek.gif

How is it NT always has threads like this...

I have actually been dating a chick that has been a lesbian for most of her life. She came after me and while on the 1st date told me she had been a lesbian for some time now. I told her I didn't care...she wanted me and that's what's up.

It's not impossible, just not likely.

Fell for? No

Wanted to smash? Yup.
I'm 1 out of 2 in these situations.
But if you really like her you're gonna get your feelings hurt
laugh.gif

where are the pics
nerd.gif

you might get sniped with the quickness or at VERY best a one night fling

Good looking lesbian chicks that go back to "dating" men are indecisive, possibly even worse than fake bisexual chicks who let their emotions destroy and steer their sex lives and act out of spite
towards men or women at any given moment. In some situations, it's almost pointless to take a bi/lez/gray girl's sexual self-image seriously since they're too flipfloppy. A lot of girls can enjoy the benefit of being straight or lez at any given moment, since they can mess up with one type of partner and go running to the other, even more so than a lot of already crazy straight girls do. Them chicks can be really shameless, devoid of any social accountability and full of generic female enigmatic contradictions.

Just don't lie to yourself, that's what she's doing to herself and you don't wanna end up face first on the ground like she eventually will
laugh.gif

But really though, with all the less questionable straight women out there, why do this?

I think I smashed a chick who was a lesbian or at least was going through her %!#++ phase in college a few years back. Technically she was a virgin if you don't count all the toys that's been in her. Her 1st real meat
pimp.gif
Seen her fb profile and it seems she's with a guy now so...

I'd say give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom