Ever found something in your food?

I mean its one thing if you're at a restaurant and you see hair in it but why would a stem or what appears to be a stem of some sort be in my peanut butter?

Those companies have all types of laws and whatnot to cover them in case of this type of thing. The most you'll probably get is a free jar of peanut butter.

so not trying to thread jack. But i was at taco bell one time prob around 130 or 2 after the bar. Got a number 7 (quesadilla meal). The drink machine is right next to the window. Dude fills up my drink takes it walks behind the line where the food is made and i watch him spit in my drink. Dude tries to hand it to me and i politely say "Can i have a drink without spit in it". So he tries to play it off and after awkward laughs and umm's he fills up another drink and proceeds to walk with it behind the line again. There is a cut out in shelving where you can see through it. So he walks into the corner then comes back with it.

I said no i want to watch you fill up the drink and hand it to me. So he filled up a 3rd drink in front of me and handed it to me. Makes me wonder how often this happens and i don't see it and eat some one elses spit lol.

Kind of on topic.....i found spit in my drink lol.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

so not trying to thread jack. But i was at taco bell one time prob around 130 or 2 after the bar. Got a number 7 (quesadilla meal). The drink machine is right next to the window. Dude fills up my drink takes it walks behind the line where the food is made and i watch him spit in my drink. Dude tries to hand it to me and i politely say "Can i have a drink without spit in it". So he tries to play it off and after awkward laughs and umm's he fills up another drink and proceeds to walk with it behind the line again. There is a cut out in shelving where you can see through it. So he walks into the corner then comes back with it.

I said no i want to watch you fill up the drink and hand it to me. So he filled up a 3rd drink in front of me and handed it to me. Makes me wonder how often this happens and i don't see it and eat some one elses spit lol.

Why didn't you report him to the manager???

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Why didn't you report him to the manager???

I was kind of drunk and just really wanted my food.  And late night at taco bells is a #$%& show.  I think there is like 2 people working, at the one by me, and they usually seem really high or drunk themselves.  So they prob think spitting in the food is hilarious or something.  I just avoid that Taco Bell from now on.

i found a little piece of plastic in my sandwich one time
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I mean its one thing if you're at a restaurant and you see hair in it but why would a stem or what appears to be a stem of some sort be in my peanut butter?

In a jar of peanut butter? Came from the peanut plant most likely.

Spider that I've never seen before in a bag of grapes
Rocks in spinach bag (multiple times), I know why that is though
Black stuff in a juice box, some sort of black liquid it was like thick too..

My dude had a feather on his fried chicken once
laugh.gif

Anyone remember the thread where dude found some type of creature in his cheetos
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Was it ever identified? joint was covered in orange seasoning
smh.gif

My wife found a screw in her pasta one time at a restaurant in Raleigh which has since been shut down.
And that Taco Bell story is gross but funny.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

My wife found a screw in her pasta one time at a restaurant in Raleigh which has since been shut down.

I've found a screw in my food before as well!

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Hodog16

I've found a screw in my food before as well!
I'm from Jersey but I found a screw like embeded in my chicken breast at Outback on Kirkman Dr in Orlando. My server was so shot out he was in the bathroom for the whole ordeal and i know this because I watched him go into the bathroom, the 1st Manager tried to just give me a new dish, but when the kitchen manager found out he flipped, he came out asked me a million and one questions and was genuinely concerned. He comped the whole meal and then my gf wrote Outback and we got $250 in gift cards. Needless to say I still eat Outback, just not down in Fla.

yes

Juice
for those of yall who dont know who i am, im NOT the guy pictured with the jucie jug, and im NOT the Hulk either.
Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im so pissed i dont know what to do.

no i dont have pics. i dont really know what it is.

but i was drinking this.....

74362_TH.jpg

and i was pouring it inside of another bottle and i hear "BLOOP!"

i look it its this lumpy fleshy mass just chillin in my drink.

it kinda looks like this.......

ak.jpg

if it were made out of flesh and submerged in liquid.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

the real reason im mad is because i feel like ive been tricked, pranked, used, taken advantage off
The-Incredible-Hulk-1562.jpg

GUILLERRRRRRMO.............ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

tagged pics or ducktales.

tagged pics or ducktales.
i dont have tagged pics. i dont have the equipment.

and i dont make up stories. every story ive ever typed is 100% true.

hablaring cuentos de patos es corny.

the only way i can provide pics is if somebody on my campus comes and takes a pic of it and puts it online.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Well $!@#, man. If there's a @#@#*%$ finger in some juice you bought, get your local-$*% news up in there to film a story on that $!@#!

Is that a picture of fruit punch?

Maybe it's just some squished up fruit?

aint no real fruit in this $!@#
laugh.gif

but i dont think its a finger, but its something. something that aint suppose to be there.

im thinking about freezing it to prevent further decay, but its been doin this well so far
laugh.gif

It could be a small penis
sick.gif
sick.gif
. You never know....

It could be a large clitoris
sick.gif
sick.gif
. You never know....
maybe, but like i said im not sure what it is.
if u seen those nature shows, where they go underwater, and there is a feeding frenzy, and theres nothing left but flesh with skin haning off, thats what itlooks like

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

you cant post a picture?

no. cuz i dont have the equipment. i can take pics with my phone, but i cant send text messages.

i dont have a camera.

i dont have a scanner.

all of the pics of me online were put on there by a girl who use to stay in my building who had a scanner. this was years ago. and she doesnt live hereanymore.

i did take pics on my phone tho. but i cant send them to anybody

this is why i aint post it on NT cuz i know id get Massacred if i aint have pics
laugh.gif

but if i ever find a way to get pics online Ill Be Back.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Put it in a glad bag and take it to where you bought the juice and raise hell. Get some free $!@#.

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

i poured the liquid out.

and the fleshy substance got smaller and smaller.

$!@# damn near disappeared as it sat in the bottle without the juice

i still have pics tho.

Wait...Wasps and Asps=Guillermo Gutierrez?

Can't say I noticed any similarities.

I'm shocked.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

pics of the finger

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

do an experiment with it.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

its a prize

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Guillermo's backstories > ____
laugh.gif

u know, i just found out last mouth that the thing on that fork is a raspberry.

all my life i always wondered what it was.

when i was but a wee lad i thought it was an orgasm

when i got a lil bit older i thought it was something that came out of a period

by 9th grade i thought it was meiosis/embryo of some sort, then i stopped caring my mind was completely on IMH,GWG, NTCG,

then last month i was like
eek.gif
thats a hairy/bloody raspberry
laugh.gif

if im still wrong then fork it ill never know what it is
d9635407e797855c31ea6b9c72238bbd1e366cd.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

All raspberries have hairs bro. I dont know the backstory to that poster, but I hope that isn't a bloody raspberry, because it looks delicious.

u know, i just found out [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]last mouth[/color] that the thing on that fork is a raspberry.
6c8359a0e9e3ee2d8b9db2092e6b7fad3458c2e.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

u know, i just found out [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]last mouth[/color] that the thing on that fork is a raspberry.
It does say mouth on the pic. And hood !@#*%% aint never seen a rasperry.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

It does say mouth on the pic. And hood !@#*%% aint never seen a rasperry.
you're right, i guarantee dudes dont even know how to spell it, word to you.

i had to google it myself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Man you KNOW you gonna have to have pics of this $!@#. Everybody and their momma got camera phones these days. No excuses.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

u know, i just found out last mouth that the thing on that fork is a raspberry.

all my life i always wondered what it was.

when i was but a wee lad i thought it was an orgasm

when i got a lil bit older i thought it was something that came out of a period

by 9th grade i thought it was meiosis/embryo of some sort, then i stopped caring my mind was completely on IMH,GWG, NTCG,

then last month i was like
eek.gif
thats a hairy/bloody raspberry
laugh.gif

if im still wrong then fork it ill never know what it is
d9635407e797855c31ea6b9c72238bbd1e366cd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man if you had a blog I would definitely subscribe to it and Im not one to do that

Bonus:

"HELP I FOUND LUMPS, AND ITS FOAMING!!!" aka Milk

Spoiler [+]

yo,i been eatin cereal for the past couple days. about a box a day cuz the boxes are lil.
mad.gif

i havent aten cereal yesterday and my milk carton says sell by " march 07"

i get some cereal today and my milk is lumpy.
mad.gif
mad.gif

so im thinkin "hmmmm, maybe it just needs to be shook up" so i shook it and now i have a carton of FOAM.

FROTHY *## FOAM.

im so mad cuz im tryin to save money and now i got a fresh box of Fruity Pebbles and a jug of thick white bubbles.

it smells like regular ol milk and i put a dab on my finger and it tastes just like nothing at all......like regular milk.

i orginally came to ask is it still good,but now im mad and not hungry.
its 1% btw.

Originally Posted by jrp44

I think milk usually has bubbles in it when you shake it....I remember when i was a kid i would pour chocolate syrup in the container and shake it and therewere bubbles everywhere
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by averefede

lmao i thought this was about a rare fusion of breast cancer and rabies.

since it's not, what's the expiration date?

me being a scientist/nerd i did a couple tests....

i poured a sample of the mik in some water to break apart the liquid milk from the lumps. the result was a thin layer of "skin" on the surface

for greater visiblity, i poured a lil bit in a glass bottle too observe its behavior. when i poured it into a bottle, it left a trail of white residue on theside of the bottle. sorta like paint. after 10 mins i could pour regular looking milk from under the thick skin layer on top. the skin was chillin' in thebottle after all the liquid milk was poured in my sink.

EDIT..

in the jug, there is liquid on the bottom but on the top is a lumpy mass. similar to the sample n the glass bottle. the skin layer looks like this

english-muffin-2.jpg

im now goin to boil it and be back with updates....

averefede it says "sell by march 07"

maybe it meant 2007.

edit.............

I boiled it.
slightly cloudy liquid @ the bottom. THICK white foam at the top.

and some green @!++ chillin in the middle

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by averefede

sick.gif

Don't drink it, we like you too much for you to go on and die.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

So you already drank some of the milk, which at that time had no problems.....but when you go to drink it today, it's all !%#%*! up? I'm justmakin' sure I got it right...

no

i think i bought this jug of milk friday or saturday.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

So you already drank some of the milk, which at that time had no problems.....but when you go to drink it today, it's all !%#%*! up? I'm just makin' sure I got it right...
No, he thinks he got this jug on Friday or Saturday. The jugs he used for his cereal binge were different

So you already drank some of the milk, which at that time had no problems.....but when you go to drink it today, it's all !%#%*! up? I'm just makin' sure I got it right...
that is correct.

ReliantJ. you are incorrect.

Bring it back to the supermarket and slam it on the table.

Can I have my "troll status" removed dawg?

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

drink some of it and if post tomorrow so we know you're still alive.

Originally Posted by dreClark

You just made some cheese my dude.

You shoulda spread it on a Bagel or something.

I'm not gonna lie though. I came in here fully expecting you to announce that you had breast cancer or a tumor or something.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I run this @+!#%

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I run this @+!#%
9733504fe76282483fad661b73bd05b7e605130.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Is your fridge empty or too cold? Maybe the milk was frozen. Frozen milk gets weird.

Damn, feed it to some animals and tell us how it goes.

i tossed errything in the toilet.

is my fridge empty?

there use to be a ton of beer in there. its not mine, its my roomates

but yesterday all the beer was gone. and the fridge was clean
eek.gif

the only thing i remember being in there was my jug o' foamy milk.

u sayin that since my fridge was empty my milk went emo and commited suicide?

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Yeah, milk is weird when it freezes.
laugh.gif
My roommates and I had cereal situation where we poured it on and it was like...gooey and foamy. lol We had justbought it and it was refrigerated so it was still good. When the temperature was too low in the fridge or when there was nothing in it, stuff (butter, eggs,juice, etc.) would freeze too.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

march 2007... ewwwwwwwwwwww

march 07, 2009... then its still good unless someone !%#%*! up ur milk and jizzed in it

Update....

i just got some of these from the cafeteria....
Item_701_Final.jpg

but mine are PET.
no lumps.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when i was in the philippines i went to this high class hotel resort type of $!!% called the farm in lipa city. all the food they had there was ORGANIC no MEAT at ALL. all soups saladas and vegetables and fruits. it was really nice place and all but the food wasnt making the cut. the lady came out with my food and left put it on my table. i watched as an ant just slowly creeped out to the bottom of my plate. the lady gasped but didnt do anything. i just sat there making it obvious that the ant was there and she just dipped hahahah.

My lady found a finger nail in her fries at Wendy's... couldn't eat at any Wendy's for months afterwards
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom