Ever go to Subway to get a 5 dolla foot long....

And they tell you that they don't support that campaign? Maannnnnn what kinda shake down is this?
30t6p3b.gif

what?!

i know it varies which sandwich by store but i thought they all at least had a few

every month we get a new one
pimp.gif

My body was ready too. I was trying to get that meatball foot long with salami and onions. My body was ready like yesterday

can't relate, wish they would try to case so BS like that with me
laugh.gif

What hurts more is going with exactly $5.35 only to be told that price is now $6.30.

Italian B.M.T. - American cheese(then toasted), mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar.
pimp.gif

heard from a subway employee that all subs or something will be $5 starting in October. atleast the chicken teriyaki will be

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

What hurts more is going with exactly $5.35 only to be told that price is not $6.30.

Italian B.M.T. - American cheese(then toasted), mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar.
pimp.gif

wait what?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What hurts more is going with exactly $5.35 only to be told that price is not $6.30.

pimp.gif

og wait what?

oh never mind I saw it
laugh.gif

Ive noticed in some spots in downtown portland or seattle have less subs on the $5 footlong menu. Havent been outright rejected tho.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

pimp.gif

wait what?

Dont know why, but i laughed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

i always end up picking a something that is not a $5 footlong

i get a 5 dollar footlong but by the time im done i sepend $10+ on 1 meal smh

i barely ever eat subway tho

I have had this happen at Subway and other fast food joints like McDonalds.

Like when Mcdonalds is doing their $5 for 20 piece McNuggets deal. A nicer more upscale neighborhood like La Jolla in SD won't be running the deals like in other parts of my city which are literally 10 or 15 minutes away.

I have had it happen. It's up to the franchiser, to an extent, if they want to support campaigns like that. If they go too far, you can get a pamphlet and report them to corporate. We have a guy in town who owned a Quizno's, but all his prices were exhorbitantly higher and didn't support ANY of the nationally advertised promotions. Someone did just that, reported him to Quizno himself, and he lost licensing or whatever and his store is no more. It's a tattoo parlor now

Back
Top Bottom