Ever had Mail stolen before?

I sent a nice VNDS pair of Laneys, that altogether I spent $300 on to cop some VNDS Grapes and nothing came into his postoffice for a month.

About a month after I sent it, I get this in the mail.

The address that was on my box, was cut out with a knife or something and I assume it got stolen because I had that address well secured to the box. I can onlyassume that the USPS hires people with criminal backgrounds, because what that person did to me was a federal felony, stealing my mail.

Unfortunately it wasnt insured so all I can do is not give USPS anymore of my business and recommend the same to you guys.

That's why you insure it for $201 and it requires a signature dummy...Woulda cost you $4.00

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

That's why you insure it for $201 and it requires a signature dummy...Woulda cost you $4.00

QFT
grin.gif

thats what happens when you ship parcel post next time do priority. less time for somebody to steal it.

yes, the mail where i live is shady as hell.
I started sending packages to the office
nerd.gif
instead of my house

about 5 years ago, the postoffice gave us a note in our mailbox to come into their branch...
turns out they just caught some mail thief in the neighborhood, and gave us a huge box of all this mail that had been stolen from us the past 2years...christmas cards, birthday cards, junk mail, everything

ever since then we got a p.o. box

Obviously he didn't insure it, but that bright pink barcode sticker is for signature confirmation.

A couple times I had shady things happen. I actualy bought something off ebay last week and the dude priority mailed it the same day (tuesday i think) I checkthe tracking # and the %!#! has been sitting in des moines IA for a week now.
smh.gif

I think I got some shoes that I scheduled for a pickup stolen, because the buyer said he never got them. I know for a fact I shipped them, but obviously theywere never scanned so PayPal gave him all his money back
smh.gif

my 360 controller never came although they say it did, and 2 dvds showed up hella late, opened at my doorstep

Yea I was more worried about the package arriving at the buyers door, and him lying that he never received it so he wouldn't send me his shoes, thats how Ifigured my mail would get stolen, not by a USPS employee, which is why I didnt go with insurance.

I swear it says Signature Confirmation right there on it.....

yes
smh.gif

10 years ago I won this MJ prize from Upper Deck. Never received it. Wrote the company and complained numerous times, and eventually received a letter tellingme that it had already been shipped and there was nothing they could do about it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ayotheballa

nopee never thank God..
how can you know for sure? if it was stolen and it was something that you weren't expecting, how can you be sure?

Just sold a ps3 on ebay. FEDEX tracking # says left at front door, buyer said nothing was there when he got home. Called Fedex about it and although I paid forinsurance, rep said nothing can be done since I didn't get check signature box on paper work.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom