ever had that dream?....

sup NT..

Realtalk-I was just wondering if anybody in here ever had that dream that becomes real?
Cause i had a dream a few days ago that just happened today..which is pretty wierd.

...and no im not smoking/sniffing nothing..haha
grin.gif

No bull, I'm always having a good dream ...

And at the end of the dream - I am always running off a cliff and as soon as I hit the ground, I wake up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

And at the end of the dream - I am always running off a cliff and as soon as I hit the ground, I wake up.
smh.gif
sound like my dad. i can hear fam yelling from the other side of the crib. dude says he's fallin or some crap
smh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

smh.gif
sound like my dad. i can hear fam yelling from the other side of the crib. dude says he's fallin or some crap
smh.gif
laugh.gif
reminds me of this dream i had when i was falling off acliff and i felt myself shaking like Neo in the matrix when he's getting shot up and he's in the chair. Kinda freeked me out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

smh.gif
smh.gif
I've had those, where it seems like you're falling or sucked in to your bed
ohwell.gif
but Deja vu CAN be weird

Originally Posted by 23kidd

sup NT..

Realtalk-I was just wondering if anybody in here ever had that dream that becomes real?
Cause i had a dream a few days ago that just happened today..which is pretty wierd.

...and no im not smoking/sniffing nothing..haha
grin.gif

yea ive had a dream like that before and after the event happened i realized...holy sh*t i just dreamed about that...weird...lol

-Tyler

yesterday i had a dream where i was on top of a building with my uncle doing god knows what but

i couldnt get down and i fell and died and woke up rite than

i hear if you dream of bad things like death than ur depressed, even tho im not

the last dream i had some dude stuck a knife in my throat and cut off my head...funny thing is he was wearing jordans when he stepped and held my head down

I've been having a lot of dreams about basketball lately. That's what watching every game of the playoffs will do to you.

Back
Top Bottom