Ever have a cute chick come up to you and tell you...

Originally Posted by HighRep87

your reply game
ohwell.gif

C'mon G... you gotta be ready at *snaps finger* all *snaps finger*times! *snaps finger*

Just because she's tryna sell you some Jesus, doesn't mean she not a freak.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

No but something very similar happened to me before. Walking in the mall and this cute chick stopped me and start talking about this store she worked at thathad dope clothes and music and said I should come in. Walked in, went to the music section and realized they were all christian rock bands. Looked at theclothes and they all had bible verses or crosses on 'em. That chick really just mouthpieced me into coming into this kinda store. Walked out and thechick hit me with a "god bless, come again" I was just quiet and kept it moving
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

C'mon G... you gotta be ready at *snaps finger* all *snaps finger* times! *snaps finger*

Just because she's tryna sell you some Jesus, doesn't mean she not a freak.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Plenty of freaks in church... trust me.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

lol...Jehovahs witnesses sent this lauren london looking chick to my house once...had me ready to convert
smh.gif
Word. Once a JH came to my house with her daughter on a Saturday morning. I thought it was a chic I had talked to earlier so I just opened thedoor and didnt have a shirt on....Her mother was like
mad.gif
but her daughterwas like
devil.gif
meanwhile I was like
laugh.gif

yes i have had a cute chick walk up to me. i was about to smooth talk her into her number then she said would you like to study the bible. then i wentnoooooooooooooooooppppe word to hova and left.

You do realized you could have ran game on her by starting a conversation on religion. Son she basically set up the conversation for you, all you had to do wasplay along
laugh.gif
It's like some of you guys need instructional manuals or something.

Not sure why you would post a MISS on NT.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You do realized you could have ran game on her by starting a conversation on religion. Son she basically set up the conversation for you, all you had to do was play along
laugh.gif
It's like some of you guys need instructional manuals or something.

Not sure why you would post a MISS on NT.
I mean strippers kiss your neck, ear and rub your %#@% just to get extra money. What's a little flirting to get Jesus more disciples? But yeahI see what you're saying, chewing the fat for a little wouldn't have hurt.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

your reply game
ohwell.gif
I honestly would not have expected that out of her. Judging by what shawty was doin and what I'm into I don't think I'd bother withher either.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

lol...Jehovahs witnesses sent this lauren london looking chick to my house once...had me ready to convert
smh.gif
Word. Once a JH came to my house with her daughter on a Saturday morning. I thought it was a chic I had talked to earlier so I just opened the door and didnt have a shirt on....Her mother was like
mad.gif
but her daughter was like
devil.gif
meanwhile I was like
laugh.gif

LOL. There's this mexican chick down the street from me whose family is JH. She's pretty fine. Not a freak but I know she's probably DTF.

Back
Top Bottom