Ever have a girl perform the "sniff" test on you?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Yeah, my ex knew I came from another girls house too. So she came through and picked me up. We was about to get it cracking in the backseat of her car. As she about to give me that awesome jawsome, I see her look at it, then sniff it 3 different times in 3 different areas. I just
laugh.gif
and said I just took a shower. She then proceeded to perform than I proceeded to smash and I walk back to my house. For the month of dec in 07 she let me do ANYTHING to her sexually, because she wanted me back. I was thrashing that kitty and she was just taking it like a champ.

%%@+ I'm going to call her this weekend to see if we can get it poppin like old times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

nope, thats OD....if she go down there she not coming back up

until she swallows
wordddd!
roll.gif

and back to the question.. yea, ive sneak attacked it though.. make it kinda secretive that im doin the sniff test on her..
laugh.gif

Wait... there are 2 different types of responses going on in this thread.

Are we talking about the "sniff" as in she's checking if you been foolin' around or the "sniff" as in she's just testing it outfirst?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Wait... there are 2 different types of responses going on in this thread.

Are we talking about the "sniff" as in she's checking if you been foolin' around or the "sniff" as in she's just testing it out first?
laugh.gif
Both.

YES! but the weird part about this was that me and shawty only knew each other litteraly 2 hours before action!
i had the
indifferent.gif
face while this significant other activity was takingplace.....but then had the
eek.gif
face after erything went down

and up

and down again......
laugh.gif
.....real talk, good lookin lil mama!

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Jumpshot