Ever have a girl perform the "sniff" test on you?

laugh.gif
smh @ her.

The other day, she just looked at me and said, it smells like another girl, i was like it smells like that cause i didn't take a shower today lol. She waslike okay...I guess.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

The other day, she just looked at me and said, it smells like another girl, i was like it smells like that cause i didn't take a shower today lol. She was like okay...I guess.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I hate that, one of my ex's was super open, always trying to sniff me, pop awhitehead on me or sum stupid crap I used to stoneface her hard.

always trying to sniff me, pop a whitehead on me or sum stupid crap I used to stoneface her hard.
my girl always be tryna do that, i push her away and i'm like
indifferent.gif
the F is you doin?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

The other day, she just looked at me and said, it smells like another girl, i was like it smells like that cause i didn't take a shower today lol. She was like okay...I guess.
laugh.gif
That's cold !!! But you sir, have a nasty one !!!

Yeah, my ex knew I came from another girls house too. So she came through and picked me up. We was about to get it cracking in the backseat of her car. As sheabout to give me that awesome jawsome, I see her look at it, then sniff it 3 different times in 3 different areas. I just
laugh.gif
and said I just took a shower.She then proceeded to perform than I proceeded to smash and I walk back to my house. For the month of dec in 07 she let me do ANYTHING to her sexually, becauseshe wanted me back. I was thrashing that kitty and she was just taking it like a champ.

%%@+ I'm going to call her this weekend to see if we can get it poppin like old times

Originally Posted by doosta45

Yeah, my ex knew I came from another girls house too. So she came through and picked me up. We was about to get it cracking in the backseat of her car. As she about to give me that awesome jawsome, I see her look at it, then sniff it 3 different times in 3 different areas. I just
laugh.gif
and said I just took a shower. She then proceeded to perform than I proceeded to smash and I walk back to my house. For the month of dec in 07 she let me do ANYTHING to her sexually, because she wanted me back. I was thrashing that kitty and she was just taking it like a champ.

%%@+ I'm going to call her this weekend to see if we can get it poppin like old times

laugh.gif
dude had an epiphany while he posted.

Back
Top Bottom